Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Brian and I-Hotmailing

rpoyomega@hotmail.com replied
Thanksss....
I feel u are the great. but u r far.If u r near, I'm sure I wont let my self bullied.anyway, after reading ur Long msg, I have to be strong. my comp.

I actually tried to solve themit is easy. I went to my aunt (Aunty Angie- the onewho sell me the computer if you remember my blog lar)so, complain everything, then she came with the computer technician then they said they want to change everything. today at 5.30pm it suppose to be done already. what most important I change to AMDSempron 3000-if I was not wrong. I think it good.Like urs AMD. Now we have same brand of 'Electric Brain'

About my friend, I finally speak out what i don't like.It Great though my coward mind feel guilty and regret they never took any advantage already. haha. satisfied.

Wah u work! good I never thought u are goin to work.It is surprising. As b4 ur parents won't allowed u.i've been a food runner, waiter, beverage runnersales assistant, and I think im very good in them..Because I had a good attitude. To make it short I also know u also can do it because lokyukian have.that value..hadrworking, follow the time and initiative.I wonder how would you looked when you wearing the shop uniforms. must be smart right... i hope u'll work long there cause i confirm will go to selangor at the end of Nov Until earliy of Dec.

Hey you didn't mention anything about the videoclip that i asked...I understand lor, if you don't want to give. it is ok. but I also want to make a good one,using my computer lor..

Well I still remembered used the word 'unplug' last time to refer to our(me teck u) friendship...now u used it then again. u are great man. Ok then I need to go.


>From: brian chia <bctk0617@yahoo.co.uk>>
To: "gered j.jf" <rpoyomega@hotmail.com>>
Subject: Re: Short message>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 06:34:18 +0000 (GMT)>>

Hi , read a bit about your blog, so you are not>satisfy with your com. come on lah, nothing is>perfect, my com also hang what.but what you can do is>to maintain your com and get rid all the junk inside>your com. for what? to make it run faster of course.>always make sure to run disk defragement and disk>clean up . they can make your com faster, and delete>or uninstall those program that you never or dont>really need. well keep it in the com also useless>what. still can install it when needed. and your>fucking friends who always take advantage on you, just>unplug them( dont make friend with them) what for have>a friend that only what benefit from you. if you are>in trouble , see if they willing to help. there are>plenty of people outside there that you can make>friend and help each other, if you can not manage them>, tell me , i try to come to utm and kick their ass.>but im sure you can manage it, we come so far from>sabah ,where can let them bully us. kampate ok!!!!!>anyway im working in mid valley now, as a food server,>part time but very challenging, as it is>a very luxurious restaurant, its name is chilis bar>and grill. take care ok , keep in touch.

"gered j.jf" <rpoyomega@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hola....Salamat for your message ok...
I didn'teceived any msg from otherss
then all of a sudden....YOU
OK then keep it easy lor
you finished ur exam already..Enjoy
####################
you haven't visit my Blog right!?
now you have time...com'on
http://www.greatgerard.blogspot.com/
You'll know how's my life...Idup or mati...Matee
####################
Give me the video clips you had made...
why? is it copy right...
or you don't like the urself acting inside it.
Come on! I Won't let other people see.
#####################
May Jesus Bless you bye...

From: brian chia <bctk0617@yahoo.co.uk
To: "gered j.jf" <rpoyomega@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: smiling Gerard. Don't comment.
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 13:42:38 +0000 (GMT)

hi, masih hidup kah, ha ha , i dont know what to say
should say good luck in your exam, i just finish exam,
very happy, ok, when you wan to visit me , tell me k.
take care, and sorry for the short text. cos i lazy to
type(too honest)


>___________________________________________________________> > >How much mail storage do you get for free? Yahoo!> > Mail> > >gives you 1GB!> > >Get Yahoo! Mail http://uk.mail.yahoo.com/> >> >>_________________________________________________________________> > Get an advanced look at the new version of MSN> > Messenger.> > http://messenger.msn.com.my/Beta/Default.aspx> >> >>>>>>___________________________________________________________>Too much spam in your inbox? Yahoo! Mail gives you the best spam protection for FREE! http://uk.mail.yahoo.com/

1 comment:

GreatGerard said...

not really because I don't have any friend in Msn...I just e-mail...but my aunt always invite me in Yahoo messenger to chat even though we are just side by side.