Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Oh dear....




Beauty contest?! For the girls, it is very interesting but to attempt it only those who had the strong self confidence could make it. Talk about my family members, I think they are crazy about it. well if you follow my blog, I wrote a lot of Aunty's name here...means I had a lot of Aunties. Get the clue... This is the pic of Miss Malaysia 2002. This is the pic of Miss Malaysia 2002.
So what? the first runner up was her
Audrey chong the Miss Sabah
An old news but still fresh staying on my family's mind.
"First runner-up Audrey Chong, 18, our proudly Sino-Kadazan Miss Sabah, was also prettily dimpled, but hers came from being bitten in the face by a dog at the age of three. And still she grew up with the kind of looks that make people forget to breathe for seconds at a time."
Dog bite on the face? i had heard it it before. But I don't think the dog bitten enshape the beauty.
"Audrey was my personal favourite, admittedly because she wanted to be a journalist, which meant of course that she was the smartest of the lot and the crowd favourite too. But, as my fellow judge Betty Brohier murmured after we'd handed in our scoresheets and were free to share our thoughts: "She's only 18. Give her a year or two." So this year's Miss Malaysia, by a split decision but without doubt (and as I'd predicted to the guys in the car pool) is Miss Penang, Mabel Ng Chin Mei."
Age was the matter here? So what the use of rules. She was qualified and that's the rules...Why she couldn't win the title? What's wrong with 18? Inexperience? Immature? What does she meant by give her a year or two? Did the chance come anytime....aren't we taught to grab the chance as soon as we get it. Why have delay... But undeniably...Mable is pretty too and qualify to be entitled Miss Malaysia 2002.


"At 24, Mabel's the managing director of three companies employing a total of 70 people in skills training, cosmetics, and beverage distribution, whose "greatest satisfaction" comes "when you're able to manage everything, create a good system and retain staff"."
My aunties said Audrey and Mabel almost look alike...beauty twins? Yet she is experienced in managment.
"And she looks like a swan-necked angel."
that's all
OK...so, all were just a past time memory...what about now.


Audrey is studying in Auckland, New Zealand. final year maybe. Ok lar I am getting tired to write about her....I know her much more but don't dare to write... Here's her blog address

http://www.20six.co.uk/MsAudreyc/

Ok then. Oh ya forget to tell you guys the unimportant things...She my cousin....

2 comments:

GreatGerard said...

arghh sorry 'Odri'
I exploitate your personal photo here in my blog. but as I mention before i write what i want.

Hiromi R said...

hi audrey..