Monday, November 21, 2005

my last post from UTM for this semester

@My Last Post....
This would be my last post to my blog from UTM network because the semested had come to end...I have to get out off here and waited for the next semester.

@My last exam...
Soil Mechanic...killed me...I am dead now...I didn't sleep last night for I study the whole chapters but useless because last minute don't work in Univercity, the question was changed to a bit higher level...but I still hope to get at least 2.00 point for soil mechanic...

@My VB result...
I predicted that VB result must had been out at the lecturer notice board because the final exam result for Applied Mechanic which thought by the same lecturer had come out...after the the cold war on snow breezing soil mechanic exam I went to check it out...a lot of students was there too...

850617125171 A

I couldn't see clearer so I checked again, now with wide eyes opened...

850617125171 A

congratulation to myself...I got A for Computer programming subject just as what I hope and only could anticipate for.

@Going back
so I'll go back to my Aunt's house...for the Holiday...actually I had Aiesec conference-NLDS...But I wanna cancel it though I already paid RM90 for the registration...I don't care what I want is to rest for the whole day of my U break...

No comments: