Thursday, November 24, 2005

My computer...problem

I am onlining at Cyber Cafe right now or also better known as the second house of my Uncle and my cousin(Lance and Loius)-they'll spend 60% of the whole day in CC as long as they got money, where did they get the money? somewhere inappropriately compare to a normal life. I went to CC because my computer down want to start...


When I first bought my computer, I hate it because the quality and the usage weren't in my expectation. But then after complaining, the dealer promise to upgrade it with few cost to ful fil the requirement of a good PC...so spend for RM225, I could have my mother board change from the unknown Perx to Gigabyte type, Both Cd Rom and Cd-R rom were change to DVD combo, my CPU was change from the Stupid bad tempered Intel Celeron D 2.53 Ghz to the bright cool AMD Sempron 2800++ with 1.62 Ghz frequency. Also I had my memory changed from 256 mb and 126 mb ddr 266 which equal to 318 mb ddr 266 to the famous and favorite 512mb ddr 400 double sided ram...huh....satisfied.

My computer at UTM...Haven't change anything yet... So lousy...and my room was so messy

But the problem comes again, the computer will restart by itself- autorestart after I played for more than an hours...especially when I played computer games. I didn't contact the dealer until i came back from UTM after my exam. But it come to the worst part when last night, a pop up from microsoft website inquire me to update some file of my window....well why not?

But then when I restart my computer after finished installing, there it go....the computer keep of cycling itself....it auto restart without reaching window...waaaaahhhh.

So I contacted the dealer...Kenny a good chinese guy but speak english to me. Now "Virginio"(my computer name) is at the XP computer cyber cafe for reformatting....sobx sobx sobx relax virginio, I know you can do it....Hope the problem will get fixed forever.

2 comments:

GreatGerard said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
GreatGerard said...

Everything's fine now...
but what I am concern is I can't online...I don't know what's wrong with my connection setting...huh...I hoped tommorow miracle happen...now using my aunt's computer to online (she is sleeping...hehehe)