Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I dreamt ghost last night

I was sleeping at almost 3 because i can't due to overslept on the previous night...Sleep-sleep..
suddenly I dreamt something dark place...I saw like my family members like my brother and my elder sister....then suddenly my sister face slowly become frightening...teribble...actually still the same, she wasn't turn into something but her eyes keeps staring at me and it become bigger and darker eyedlid....huh, to my desperation I can't move nor scream....I try to fight few times....force myself to move but fail...suddenly i woke up and scream twice...not so loud larrrr. then I looked at my roommate in the dark, he was still asleep..huh luckily...then I laugh and get myself back to sleep and didn't remember what i dreamt after that. Actually, i like such dream, hope to dream such horror again.

No comments: