Thursday, November 24, 2005

Another A....????

I thought I would not survive in UTM for this semester. Just now Aunty Jay asked me for Aunty Flocy House Address. I couldn't find the paper from my stake of unorganized stuff that I brought from UTM to this house of cold war. As an alternative, I search my biodata from my Univesity database on the internet...yeahhh I found Aunty Flocy address because she is my guarrantor in UTM and her info is in my fail of UTM database. So after telling the address to Aunty Jay...I checked what's news. There's nothing new actually except the exam result

it was quite interesting and convinient when I could checked my exam result just through the internet. By God Love..I got another A...for english. the weigh for english is 2 it is quit helpful...but my Computer programming, I got A-. Heaven why minus. Last time I checked the noticed board of Mr. Rosli(a computer programming lecturer) Office, I still believe what i saw. It was printed there I got A. Not A-. Ok then I shouldn't mad because this result just my luck. I didn't work hard. Anyway I still concerned my other subjects result......

2 comments:

GreatGerard said...

so what did you get??? I had a mind that you are a kind of smart girl...in the group that very smart...so I guess you must get a very colorful result....

GreatGerard said...

See...Just what I thought....but, I still hope this isn't something you exaggerated...especially the 'prestigous' hahah...
what should I say...congratulation? maybe you were tired with it already right...hmmm...

huh so you are the girl receiving the awards??? but you don't like to show off by using yourself name...huh! Great ...brighty smart and beyond of my mind...never thought of it.