Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Tuesday...2 more papers to go...

I checked out Tina~ friendster shout....She wrote....5 more papers to gooOOoooOO...something like this...wow she got a lots of exam to be done...she told me before she got 8 papers...Good Luck to You Tina...

so Im in the library, typing my blog...actually i help dee to get some wedding mdidi. becasue she will be playing guitar for a wedding ceremony in his church don't know when......a bit help for him to get the idea of what is a wedding song like...

study...study...not so bad truly....but i just study/revise the basic....

change for my blog, i already submitted for friendster blog but i'll on ly write about friend in there.


my new hair style.. you can't see the shape here...but it is real punk or Beckham style

My new hair...not really new... it is almost one week already... I like it...it cost me RM20 for it...but to0 stylish- Beckham style... well at least people say it is cool, smart, wow....or something like that. but I dont have eanough gel to keep it in shape...wahhh gotta study...

2 comments:

GreatGerard said...

I guess i look far younger than I suppose I to be...Yet someone asked me to not to show it because it looked like a gay...hahahah...but if you said cool I trust you...

GreatGerard said...

i think what ever you choose to do come with consequences, but there 'll be a different type of outcome...The insulting and nasty respond were only the small pieces of the problemm....better don't bother...
but sometimes to think about it also worthwhile because it remind us how's the public would think about us by appearance....hehhehe