Thursday, January 12, 2006

Sensitive issue... I know but...I'm Curious.

Today 12 Jan 2006, I was supposed to get my long nap for th whole afternoon, but I forget my key in my room. So I went to the library and slept uncomfortably there. Despite a weary and sleepy physical, I still managed to get myself sit still and surt the internet. Thanks, Jesus Christ.

Ok ok....Let me explain why I surf such probihited to discuss (at least in my area) document in the internet...It is very sensitive and usually our mind we automatically blocked from searching such 'illegal' file due to religious faith or something else.

But, i felt that the few years back I was wondering about it. I am not faith ful to my own religion....it's true. Why?

there's a malay proverb "tak kenal, maka tak cinta."(any appropriate word to translate this? - if you don't know, you won't love it.) was almost perfectly describe why i don't really being faithful to God.

Yet, I just learned some issue that had quite related to religion recently from my Aunties- the Princess Diana, The Da Vinci Code, Nostrasdamus and so on. That's really burned my starter to make a move to break the normal thinking into super curious.

ok, I just found two website:

http://www.answering-islam.org/

http://www.answering-christianity.com/ac.htm

I don't think I would have the time to read all of them. I just wanna mention that I found the answering-christianity.com first and I read more from it. I really hate it....

For those who haven't ready to face such issue please leave. Hehe....

2 comments:

Eve said...

I went to the 2nd site u listed..only made it to the front page...
yes,it is a sensitive issue...that's why we had the Inter-Religious Dialogue sessions during ICG if u recall..but even then,"they" didn't turn up..
just one advise as a sister in christ..know ur own religion 1st before u start going into inter-religious stuff..bcos if u urself are not yet stable,chances are that u'll sway and go the wrong way...that was the advise given to me by our CSS's RCIA counsellors...it's true:"tak kenal maka tak cinta"...so try and love HIM for HE loved us 1st...=)

GreatGerard said...

Yeah...
Anyway the answering islam website really open my eye about Christianity....the questions that I don't dare nor ever thought to ask had been answered how ful fil...

Ada-one of you friend worship satan??? wah lau...(Never had one.)Well I also don't dare to discuss this topic in front of others religion friend.

Mar
I remember during ICG- the only main Religion delegate didn't turned up is 'them'. I heard that it is because Good heaven won't allowed 'them'. Even the organizer also just know when the event started.

oh ya.. my church (SCC) will be having a weekly bible sharing 30 minutes before the mass started. Gotta learn more about my own belief.