Saturday, January 14, 2006

...a peaceful night.

Tommorow is Saturday.
Church, I must go.
now listening to music.
I'll be there song.
sang in various versions.
Jackson 5 and Mariah Carey.
Last but newest, westlife.
nice and sweet love song.
Never able to sing it.

It's 1.43 am Satuday.
Studying Mathematics.
Differential Equation.
I'm lack of fundamental.
I wished to revise.
revise means look back,
But in front of me...
and on shoulders of me.
full of yesterday works.

it's a wasted Friday.
I overslept till noon.
wasted the free moment.
Friday is my free day,
Yet I didn't appreciate it.
Games instead of study.
So be it, it's over.
I have to pay back tonight
.....what a peaceful night.


1.53 am-saturday 14 Jan 2006.

1 comment:

GreatGerard said...

erm... yeah, for your age it's better to put not too much stress on yourself. enjoy your time. Don't worry but make sure you do revision.

See I heard before the Tokyo University have to sleep less than 4 hours a day to get better result.

My friend who will study in German also sleep less that 5 hours a day.

That's when it is necessary and time have come...A-level and university real challenge for future.