Sunday, January 01, 2006

all had started again.

New Year. My new year main resolution is to get a better grade in both semesters of 2006.

so What i did for welcoming 2006. I didn't do anything except play Dota. But uncle Desmond come to fetch us and we had a Mc Donald a Lunch and later Lance, Louis and I were brought to Uncle Clay's House to watch King Kong DVD. Nice Movie. Funny, exciting, thrilling and Sad.

as the time nearl 12 am(new Year)!! Uncle desmond brought us to Orange Cafe which almost full house and there were band singing on one corner.(We had invited Aunty Vianey, but decline as Lora also don't want to join-Just like me during Christmas. Hmmm!). we ate fried Chicken (If I was in Sabah i might had eat roasted Chicken wings.) . The 2006 year come and we had the chance to see fireworks everywhere. We had quite lot of chat about history, theory, famous people and world stories which nothing to do with Dota. So no barbecue for this new year but at least there is something happening in me.

After That Uncle Desmond wanted to play games but i insisted that I needed to go back, because I need to packed my stuff. So when we reach Aunty Flocy's house, there was few more fire Works on the new promising dark sky. Aunty Vianey also came out to see.

So, the first thing I did was had a wash. later Dota until the morning come. Hahaha. then I started to clean the house. I felt dizzy when I looked the house dirtiness, and i couldn't do it alone so I just did what i could...then a 1 pm I had a nap untill 5pm. Aunty Vianey woke up just the time when I was about to nap. then when I woke up, I played Dota but Lance and Louis weren't there. Then I packed my stuff...and at 9 pm I called the taxi using Aunty Vianey phone.

I felt very heavy heart actually to leave and to start college again. I just don't know why is it when I spend more time there the much more I don't want to leave (I still remember that I use to have such feeling during my primary school). I had skipped the whole classes for last week butI still feel very hard to get start. I really don't like UTM larrrr....If I dare to just quit like what Alex did to matriculation...but I know I won't. My inside was like very heavy but my mind keep telling me you better go sooner or you'll pay for it.

The Taxi come and loaded it with my stuff. With short good bye, I left the house without looking back. Hahaha....

At Utm...the taxi charged me Rm35 but I got rm30 later after telling him that it use to be rm25. Then problem come when my room was locked. I hate the feeling when there is people looking at me. So I sneaked in from the window and unpacked my stuff then sleep...

1 comment:

GreatGerard said...

yeah...but to be honest, it's quite different for where by I'd been to this place for the pass 6 months and I knew myself reallydon't like this place...However I understand that things would always be bad for me as long as i think it bad.,..I am still in the process of manipulating myself to adapt to this college life....