Saturday, January 14, 2006

The rainy night.

my brain have problem.
He doesn't want to study.
it keep on thinking.
Flashing back the past.
weakening the pounding heart.
Slowing the blood circulate.
loosening the muscles.

my brain, I blamed.
had become so stubborn.
Maybe it turned stupid.
Why can't I control him.
I can't control any side.
live with too emotional.
too weak and fragile.

How I wish I could start.
make the first move.
move to open the book.
sit and study steadily.
fill him until the morning.
ok, talk nonsense no more.
just walk the talk. Start!

1 comment:

GreatGerard said...

hahahaha...I just don't know during my early secondary school, the book is took interesting for me. too attractive(that's the first move)...so study is not a problem. now everything is too complicated ...