Wednesday, January 04, 2006

4th of january~

Wednesday early morrow 2.45a.m. 4 jan 2006 still haven't sleep yet.
a bit feeling stressed when thinking about tutorial work... a lot of them and I haven't get any of the hand out.
Just felt very sleepy in every class.because that night i can't sleep - play game, learn Auto CAD and when i tried to sleep, my room mate XXX and I can't sleep. at 2 pm feeling much much more want to slumb. at about 3.20 pm the lecturer announced that there'll be no class on the next Monday and the class ended....You see it! I was like winning a jack pot...see delight with that announcement. So I planned to go back to Aunty Flocy House on Thursday afternoon and go back until UTM next wednesday, I hate thinking of goin back to UTM. Haha. Oh ya...without realizing why, I felt fresh and not sleepy anymore.
I just asked the approval from my academic advisor for taking the second year subject. I am going to be very busy this semester. One more thing that could have made me busy was the co-curriculum which I joined swimming. it started tommorow but I don't have any idea how to go to the MBJB larkin for trainning. huh!
Busy...How I wish I could just stay at home...doing nothing but feel relieve much more.



at 5.27 a.m. Still not sleeping. won't be sleeping lorr..Watching "Flying by Heart" While studying Applied Mechanics. ermm. i wonder how....?
I tried to do some of the question but failed lorrr...that really alarm me where am i now...

about 8 am I went to pay and settle my insert subject application...Lost RM25....
Money....I eat breakfast, a cheap and I considered as break lunch.

Today I had Ko-Q, co-curriculum and I got Swimming. I suppose to get ready at the Ko-Q department before 2 pm but due to overslept and uneffective alarm clock, I woke up at 1.55 pm and rushed out my room. On the way i met Kimberly Han, a sweet Chemical student whom I knew since 2002-work in the same hotel as a banquet, with her friends. So I slower my path, had simple chat with her and eventually missed the bus. A free fair bus specially for swimming trainee. waaaaaa! The officer suggested me to go to Larkin-the place where the trainning are held. Wait a minute....see when I looked at the time, it was only 2.02 p.m. I wonder why in no time, malaysians become so punctual.

So I made a promt decision to get there and first of all i got a taxi to Taman U. Taxi was prohibited by myself as 2006 resolution in planning to control my financial defisit but I broke it. lost Rm5.00. However taking taxi to Taman U was a big mistake actually, because at taman U, there is no bus going to Larkin. So in Taman U I took a JB bus for RM3.00.

Just about 5 minutes, I saw two busses which taking Pontian-Larkin at the back. So I get down from the bus-see wasted already, but I wanted to avoid too much time consumed before I reach Larkin. Then, how was my fate dilocated so badly when both busses didn't stop at the bus stop I was standing at. The Drivers weren't even looked at me who was waving hand at them. Ermm...
So I walk until I reached Skudai parade and get another Pontian-Larkin Bus for Rm2.00 as a fair. Then when i reached Larking I wasn't sure where is it....It was started rainning whereby I took people whom asked for direction, suggestion to take a taxi to go to Kolam renang MBJB Larkin. I got at the stall market back side taxi which I was told to be cheaper. ok rm4.00

Die... Die...after paying the taxi, I don't have enough money! for the month...now left rm2.00.

Ok the swimming lesson which the instructor was a cool young guy with a perfect swimming physical and he told me - the late comer to change before going into the pool....what pool was it?...the deepest was only 6 feet. I considered shallow.... So what I learn...two basic skill of floating...quite hard but I manage to confirmed my instructor of my understanding and ability during the test without any repeats.

Uh...after swim, my stomach, ache of hungriness, painful. So when I get back to UTM...this time by the no cost bus, I went straight to the ATM machine and withdraw my leftover cash....wah lau way....last rm50.......I stopped my plan to feed my stomach. went to the library, read news and write this....

Money......but I still stick to my plan for tomorrow, that is to go back to Aunty flocy house after class.

3 comments:

GreatGerard said...

It was like...doing nothing and write what I did every second lorr...I saved it in my pen drive later at night I uploaded all of them/haha...

Eve said...

Hey Gerard..I was just reading thru ur more recent posts..money probs..yea,everyone seems to be dry till the PT comes out...myself included.
Noticed u linked to my friendster blog...that was a surprise...a sweet one though.=)
I have 3 blogs actually..2 more in blogspot.Ur fren ada found me..hehe.

GreatGerard said...

Hallo Mar...ermm...actually I planned to edit the template of my blog... later lorr.... more links and more photo...but gotta be careful, I don't want to lost any entry....

Thanks ada...Oh ya mar meet ada the singaporean teenager lady.. heheh.