Saturday, November 26, 2005

Is it Saturday...Oh Gosh I forget the day....

So today I woke up very late (12.30 pm) because I sleep very late (6.30am). My computer can online already after I message Kenny to ask for aid to fix my connection setting...

Today I woke up and chatted with Suzanne and Aunty U-nga(Don't know the real spelling). They are now at Houston, Texas. They seem enjoy during the Thanks Giving Celebration. I also chatted in Yahoo Messenger with Aunty Flocy she suggested Aunty Jay to go out at Dedap to eat Pan Mien...so I joined.

Just now, Aunty Jay and I went to Aunty Flocy house. Aunty Flocy, Aunty Jay and I went out to Dedap and Giant supermarket...Nothing fun there... really!

well I am planning to write my blog about my game Project. i am planning to create a RPG 2 d game... So, I 'll write the progress here.hope I could my game completely.


This is my game making screenshot...I am using RM2k3 program to make it.

3 comments:

GreatGerard said...

Is it? i cant view any yet...still empty. Why was your recent post looked different....

GreatGerard said...

Haha I didn't online ... just now...I went to my other aunty's house doing nothing...

GreatGerard said...

nope...I am first year student and Just finished my first semester...seven semester to go...hehe I'm handsomely new in University life.