Sunday, November 20, 2005

Done...

I had done with all Jimmy's task for me...the last one, I think was a bit stupid and troublesome..it happen like this...Jim asked to pass the Cd and Dvd to his friens at church...but I somehow I didn't go for prayer...then I received a messages from the person whom suppose to received the stuff asking where am I? I couldn't reply because i credit had reached it's expiry date...the next day which is today...I messages from jim that seem to push me to do the passing Cd Dvd faster...but I just relaxed and didn't reload my phone credit yet....then Eirin the girl whom I supposed to passed the stuff with SMS me...when can you passed me the cd? twice...huh...i had to reply this time....If she was smart that time, she would have tell me the place to meet and settle it...but she didn't...I thought if someone didn't reply you it mean he or she don't have valid credit...so I had to waste my money...ermmm...we met at Arked Meranti and everything done............well done Gerard. I told Jimmy and he replied I would get my salary in the next Sem....huh....why? am I his employee..no Jimmy....it is about sincerity heheh....so I replied -huh...no need lor...god bless you....(something like that). Ben really didn't come back...so I messages him to remind him to e-mail me the photo...hope to get my super-posing picture...hehehe(I laugh mimicking Tony-tony Chopper who immitating the doctor ways of laugh in one piece anime)......

No comments: