Saturday, November 19, 2005

Ben Patrick did a what he pacted without a trick

So Ben Come to visit me...noe or I shoud've just sayhe drop by for two night and went to Singapore for an world games event. So later than he said. to make everything short...He seem to be no changes at all...his voices are still the same...He is a big Dota player...One day I'll make him meet my cousins...just to stop him from prouding himself...This big nosed boy seem to be a little bit thinner that before I think he did a lot of games.

So what He brought me 4 good CDs...this rhino look alike boy are predictable sometimes. japanese songs...cool at least i'll some source about the Japs Entertainment industry...He introduced me Bitorrean...somehintg like that. It is utilised extremely good in downloading. i'll make sure myself to use that program...

Oh ya ... Ben and i had our night at Jimmy's room because I don't want to disturb Brendan...and Jimmy actually going back soon. Ben brought his Sony 4,++megapixel digital camera...Jimmy help me in my photo shoot session...cool but I only can see two of the pictures are nice...hope Ben could email me those pic....hehe...thanks to both of them....

well what Ben comment about me....Damn him he asked why did I write a blog...a diary type of blog...ya... he is right. Perhaps I should have change them into a project or self progressing type of blog..ok cool with that Idea. Next he openly said that I seem to be like a gay....shit..This week two of my friends said that to me...Shit. Just shit...I don't know what to say...

Then Jimmy gaves me some errand to do...too many but I think got to handle them now...

No comments: