Wednesday, November 23, 2005

UPSR

I had write three paragraph today but suddenly my computer auto restart...huh..have to narrate and type everythings back. I woke up very late to day almost 3.30 pm and desperatedly got up when I know that i had received a message from Aunty Flocy. An urgent inquiry of Aunty Jay IC's number, I wondered why? However the message was delivered to me since 10.30am. I asked by phone call Aunty Flocy wether she still need it. Well she ensured it and and told me it is required for the flight ticket booking. So it is settled without any matters after that as I asked Aunty Jay whom was onlining that very lame just after rainning afternoon.

Then I used the mineral water which I bought last night to brush my awaiting smelly teeth and wash my oily just waken face. Heaven then you must be wondering why was I using the mineral water. This house water supply had been disconnected for some dillema reason. It is not they can't afford it but just some other reason. It is better to used the clean but expensive spritzer mineral water because yesterday I used the rain water. While it fall, I raise my open face up palm to capture the clean naturally disstilled water (a bit chillie sauce of scientific for a french fries of literature) and wash incompletely unsatisfiedly unenoughly of liquid to my face and mouth. I also take some of the water from the drain to get more water. I really hope I am ok. right after that I began to online...I tried Yahoo messenger for the first time and use the voice chat. I chatted with Aunty Jay who was actually just right next to my left and also with Aunty Ann who was still in office hour working(I think she had some free time). Aunty Ann informed me that Cindy(a girl cousin mix Dusun and Sino Kadazan) her daughter got only 1 A in Malay Language comprehension and C's for the other four for her UPSR.

Well I guess it was because all of her daughters name started with letter C. She said it was a medium result and it was ok. She also continued with Chaston(a boy cousin mix Thai and Sino Kadazan) result which she was inform by Aunty Yeeyin 2B, 2C, and 2D (I think I miss one more). And lastly Ashley get 2A's and I forgot the others. Overall I'm quite twisted, is UPSR getting tougher? I still remember mine was tremendously dissapointing to myself and my unseen dignity. I only get 2 A's (English Language and Malay Language Comprehension), 2 C's(Science and Chinese Language Composition), and what frighten me so much that time was my 2 D's result (D is failed for UPSR) which I got for Malay Language Composition and Chinese Language Comprehension. One more was Mathematics, where was it? what was the result? I never know. It never come out. We'd been told that the paper lost and it was founded and they needed time to checked it. Huh! what a tragedy, but this wasn't the main factor that worried me. The Chinese Language was no big deal but Malay Language...! Because according to the unfair and unconsiderate ministry of education, those who failed the national language in UPSR from non-malay school have to sit for Removal Class...yes I cried almost every second for the first three months during removing class in my secondary school. So, there was I, spending one precious year in the removing class. Too much to say...better stop.
This is the photo when I first reach Aunty Jay's House at JB...Everyone seem very happy. Is it truely happy

Another thing was I sang in Yahoo messenger and asked my audience to judge my voice. I sang Flying Without Wings but only the first verse. Aunty Jay gave me 6/10 but Aunty Ann can hardly hear my voice. I sang few times but no use.

My stomach is very hungry in this crissis house...God please help us...! may this problem solve immediately...i understand what is happening in this house but don't dare to talk about it...I just ask for you tenderness, your generousity to give use the holy spirit to overcome the cissis in the happy suppose to be family. May Jesus Christ hear my prayer. Amen

6 comments:

GreatGerard said...

Aiya the pic is not related to the entry...

GreatGerard said...

Hmmm what does it meant ada? does it meant that

faith=hope=unseen evidence?

GreatGerard said...

I might interested in your faith...but what does it related to my post

GreatGerard said...

ooo Ok thanksss...that's what I thought...thanksss

GreatGerard said...

...I dont care what your age...I'll take anyone advise as long as I think it is in line with my thought...NO larrr if you are 12 then I am not that old from what you thought...wakakakaka...I just passed the teen aging this year....

GreatGerard said...

it's nothing...well
You just started...enjoy it...do whatever you dream before it is too late... learn to decide better choice..heheh