Monday, October 24, 2005

revision and Hari Raya celebation holiday...........Nothing much to me except i';ll be having more rest.

The Holiday had started...i felt very boring...Though I should've study for my final exam but i don't have the will to study. last week I went to KL to regain my motivation from my most trusted friend but it was useless cause I don't actually change...I still very felt bad and unlucky about my computer...I was thinking that i am very stupid in any decision I made this year...I didn't think Hundred times before i made a move...i could list the mistakes I had done what the use of the list...!

My computer

What I did previously...i played games...my computer cannot support any games and too much applications in the same time. i don't think it worth to pay +/- RM1700 for a stupid computer like mine...I always need to restart like every hour i need to restart because it hang all the way when I just started to get exited about my computer...so I just use the computer to listen to music-westlife(the only potion of enhancement to make my computer a little bit and a little bit and a little bit useful), read comic- a soft copy which i bought during Matrics...I did used my computer software Window Movie maker to make some stupid clip entitled the stupides boy...It's boring...no one in this world-I think would ever touch such program during their free boring time...I'm the worst.

Food...I'm the stupidest guy in the world because i don't have any courage to stop other people from taking opportunities on me...in term of food...I got my mini useful fridge, rice Cooker-can cook other meal also, and a water heater...except the water heater the others two are illegally brought and use in my room...I bought my stock like

1 chicken sausage 6 packets (rm12)
2 5 star chicken Bolona (rm 7)
3 3 Dozen egg (RM6)
4 can Food (RM18)
5 Fish Ball(RM4)
6 Soup Powder(RM10)
7 a pack of biscuit(rm4)

total more or less rm61...

That's what I remember and I had shared with Dee who wants to eat together...So, the cool product are stacked in my mini refrigerator and the other in my locker...that's not the problem ok...Actually I cook rice almost everyday...depending on my mood and time and also my stomach. But my roommate always ask for food...and also Dee roomMate Erik-the most uninteresting person on earth...It's ok for sometimes but everytimes is too much...one more thing I don't like my roommate-Brendan to use my spoon especially when I just started to eat and Erik the most uninteresting person on earth always ask water from me-I mind about water cause it is hard for me to got to the office of my college just to take filter drinking water from the water dispenser-I don't to drink my hoster toilet water, the smell bad and has the chlorine taste...Well they think i am the utm orphanage room founder? no way.....They have more money than me cause they got JPA scholarship. they ought go outside eat...they just lazy...As for Dee I don't mind cause he is trusted and had share upon the food...Damn...the Fasting month really get me mad. One day I'll fight back mentally and get their emotion disturb because I had mentally disturb now...seriously...

One of my friend from selangor will be coming to my place...Ben...He want to drop by as he is going to Singapore for The world Games...I forget the title of the fucntion already...he message me three times to assure that he could stay with me but I don't reply! The reason is I also had asked him wether I can stay with him or not if I went this December but he never replied...serve you better Ben...but i am not that bad, i'll reply as soon as i reload my phone...but i'll delay it...

This holiday, i decided to study...study and to master calculus and soil mechanics...I hope I'll do it...

No comments: