Monday, October 03, 2005

I'm Loaded

My loan have been bank in... So im loaded with depths already. but I wonder why do I got only rm 3400....including my balance . I had use rm250 for nothing..in Aunty Jay House...I bought two new GBA catridges-madagascar and soccer 2005. yet I planned to buy computer...budget is rm2000. buying a computer causes me lost more than half of the loan. damn... I asked uncle Clay and aunty angie to find for me a good computer. I hope i could get a good and cheaper. I want to use the computer for games and assighnment and also to learn more computer programmes that my previous computer at home had not able to support.

yesterday something stupid happen...I went to aunty Jay house since Friday cause it had been about two month, i didn't visit them. nothing much change....lora-a bit taller and little fatter but her face seem dirty and untaken care baby---tired faced----but she still happy and playful----She could remember my name as 'GILLOT' instead of Gerard, Uncle Law and Aunty Vianey have a job....a very good news....Uncle Law doesn't seem likes to play computer games anymore...he is very respondsible already, but aunty vianey still play sometimes when she wasn't working. On the other hand, Loius is still the same...playful,talk a lot and big...Lance....self-conscious as he used to be but he got Girl Friend that dare to tell him that he is handsome. He had grown taller a bit since two months..I don't like this....-----He'll be having PMR for the next two weeks....Best luck for him though he never study...Never...his life is SMS and game and looking at his images in the mirror.(more actually but this is what i see) ....uncle Desmond and Aunty Jay dont seem like having a job... no it's obvious they don't..anyway Lance told me they are searching...well all i can see that they spend more times in front of the computer playing Knight Online and also Dota Online (War Craft III : Frozen Throne) than on the bed sleepng....Aunty Jay always give me a big mysterious smile when we meet....it's seldom anyway....

I actually wanna go back on Sunday.... I asked Uncle Clay to send me take to UTM with the fridge and also the my New Computer....but Aunty Angie could n't find a good one in the mean of time....So it'll be settled down next weekend...Only the fridge is in my mind...the fridge is in Aunt Flocy house...She asked me to stay overnight in her house but I declined because i planned to stay at Uncle Clay's house...On Saturday afternoon, Me, Loius and Lance come to their house played PS2...Damn I lost every games especially Tekken 4...shit....anticipating a revenge one day.....then at the evening they brought us out to eat dinner....Chicken and pork rice---very nice...then Aunty Ann called them that they were now at the front gate of their house.....then words like" don't have salary yet!" come out from aunty angie....I was twisted....then they took us back to Aunty Jay's house..In my mind, I thought that Aunty Ann was there to take money as Uncle Clay had lend money from them, Lance also agreed with me...I confirm uncle Clay to take me back to UTM tomorrow evening...I also confirmed by SMS-ed to Aunty Flocy that i'll come tomorrow evening....

The next day when uncle Clay come...He asked me is Aunty Flocy in her house, then I told him that I already told her that we'll come....then I called her to confirm....And NO...NO...NO she wasn't in her house...she was out with Aunty diding....though i twisted again Why Aunty Diding was here but all I care is the Fridge. I tried to solve this problem by calling Lance to asked aunty Vianey is Aunty Flocy house's key was there...then he replied - wait for a moment...with a short gap of time he com back with NO.....Damn...Then I have to say sorry to Uncle Clay for such 'technically-management problem' I got down from the car at the Bus terminal near JJ square about 300 meters from Aunty Jay's house- very stupid right?...I thanks them but i feel bad for causing their time wasted....a bit tension i went to JJ square to buy GBA game pak...it's me...stupid- whenever i am feeling bad or dissapointed or stress, i'll always spend money to something that is not beneficial...While looking at the Madagascar and Soccer 2005., I received message then I turn to right to take my phone from my right pocket and..I saw someone familiar--more people that very familiar.....It's Aunty Flocy and aunty Ann with her children and Ian, having drink in JJ square. Their table was very near to me...and somemore i received messages form lance telling me that the key is actually in the house, he ask me to come to the house to get it...two solutions come later..when everything is concluded already...damn. in no timeI bargained for lower price for two catridges...but it took about 5 minutes before the shop dealer agreed...I got RM70 for two catriges...damn it's money wasted...and time wasted...aunty Flocy and the others who didn't realize that i was there were about to move...after paid, i rushed to them...first aunty Ann who was very surprise to see me there....then I told Aunty Flocy everything....So everything will be settled next week....huh....Aunty Ann who actually didn't understand and misunderstood rising her voice in the shop...Aunty Flocy tried to calm her moreover no time to explained they need to go as Aunty Diding Flight was about in time...so I walk back to the Bus terminal after saying BYE, it's funny when Aunty Ann say -'Rod, to be continue!'...I didn't see Aunty Diding but manage to waves hand to them in the car. I saw Aunty diding figure at the front seat of Ian's car...

i took a bus and Sms Uncle Clay what happening...and didn't received any reply as expected....so I went back to UTM alone with anger, I was angry because I did all the mess. On the way i SMS my lady ^Tina ^ but it's end up after i said I was tired and wanted to sleep in the bus but later we will chat again.....I took money at Taman U, and buy facial foam as I began to develope some big acnes on my face. I took taxi going back to campus....damn he charge me RM 6 (usually RM5) and use the rising price of petrol as a reason after listen that I rise my voice to him. I asked him to stopped me at the FAB bus Station, and i pay rm5 because i didn' reach fully to my college.....

Later at night I went to MICT to online, I read Aunty Flocy Blog...She wrote that they were having party on the sateurday night at Uncle Clay house.....So I made another mistakes because actually Aunty Ann was there that night to attend Uncle Clay's house warming and also to welcoming Aunty Diding....huh!!! it's my fault....i hated this....but why Uncle Clay didn't mention to us when he took me, Lance and Louise back...any way it is not about....money lending or depth.....damn....I left the unfortunate, a mistake, stupid weekend with a deep sleep last night....so I learned not to make my own inference and have to confirm everything properly at the first place. ......God I pray to you lord so I cant solve such problem next time....

No comments: