Monday, September 26, 2005

Malaysian Idol~

The final had been shown on friday. I was so excited to see both of my favorite contestant went for the final...Nita and Daniel. Both Perform very well but I prefer the elegant Nita. She tried her best ever...all out. Powerful vocal and reaching the impossible peak. Both sang the Malaysian Idol 2 single 'MIMPI'

on Saturday there was the Result show. They started with the appearance of the previous season of Malaysian Idol...I was glad to see Jac perform again. She sang out her Malaysian Idol Single "Geminlang" unto the fullest. her voice catched Everyone-EVERYONE attention. Moreover her voice was no compared to the first or the second season contestant. then the show continued with the performances of the second idol contestant. Finally the Result announced and Daniel was the winner...I'm not agreed with this but what i could do. I did vote for Nita twice. I hope Nita will realease Album...I'll buy.

Well for the next season...I hope i'll have the gut to try my voice. Hehe...A friend of mine jojy told me he Won't join cause he need to study first....as for me, Idon't mind to extend. heheh.

1 comment:

Eve said...

Really? Ur planning to join MI next season?? Cool...i'll keep a look-out for u...SERIOUSLY...