Tuesday, September 13, 2005

all the days after the 'deadth' of my friend 3315 nokia.

my phone drop in the water...well I didn't care much cause i had plans to buy new phone...

N-gage 2 right after i get my PTPTN loan.

But I realized that my life is totally doesn't right...It's hard to contact others...especially ^Tina^...though she knew it already...but I can stay any longer...
I tried to borrow phone from friend- Dee. I found out that only the battery of my phone doesn't work...so I have to get a new battery...But with Dee's battery i could contact her ...

It's Moon Cake festival now...Im so glad cause i loves the cake. It's irresistible for me...I dare not to share with other people if i have one cake...I never want to share hehe...^Tina^...helps her friend sell this festival cake for only rm3... wow! Im glad ...very much...

I had drop the poisonous subject...which almost killed me in the cold exam room. Survey engineering test which i just left the room when i couldn't answer the paper. I dropped it...and already approved by both Mr Radzuan(my survey lecturer) and Mr Hidayat(My academic counsellor). Now i only have 12 credit hours as a burden..But next year i could be in vast trouble to take back this subject with other more challenging subjects

Yesterday i presented the Soil Mechanic Project...I hated it cause i haven't ready yet but my other group member also didn't make themselves ready...it's our group problem to put a lot of hope to the others...I present it badly and answer the question even worse...hope to get some mark...I never want it to be happen again...

for Malaysian idol- Faizull was out.. haha left Nita, Farah and Daniel... I think It's time for daniel, But I can't make it to watch MI this week because I have LLDS camp...she joined it and Im happily join it too. ok then...

No comments: