Thursday, September 08, 2005

Die, I'm killing myself #####

I'm killing myself last night.

Yesterday (tuesday) I was so happy to get my VB result...but the next day during Survey engineering Test....I kille myself...I did no revision-just little stupid last minute revision. Targeting that the question suppose to be easy. When I look at the paper- it was a deadly question for me...yet the qir-cond are so cold and I feel more chilled inside...The lecturer saw me who can't answered, and give out a sign of WHY?...a few minute after that I raised my right hand calling the lecturer.

"Sir, I don't think I can answer the question and Im thinking of dropping this subject. May I go out now" I said to him with a pale face.

"Who is your lecturer?"He asked me and I answered he is the one "Why dont you go and see me if you got problem before this?" He continued

I couldn't answer then..."OK!" He concluded. Then I went out...

damn! I never thought that this could happen...God Please guide me to your way. I think I m gonna settle down this problem on the following week.

No comments: