Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Yahoo

Last Night I've decided to be good...Haha..To be faithfull..In order to do that I have to think about god-Jesus Christ. Im gonna develope slowly. Thanks to the lord for blessing me such beautiful thought and action.
This late morning, I was so happy when the Computer Programming lecturer showed up or test result. mine was

6. 850617125171 84

Wow I got 84 marks in Visual Basic test...Thank god. Im very proud of myself. I dont care how much the others got. Well my trick was to read for the last two hour before the test...im serious I did revise on the last minute...I thought it's gonna be easy because I had the basic on Java Programming and Im not suppose to worried so much. that's why I make on the eleven hours. The Computer programming got contribute 3 credit hour...a high weight for Civil enggineering student. But I did it...So I got the 6th rank...hahah...

Thank God...

1 comment:

jacko492 said...

Checking different sites to get some ideas for mine,Texas Holdem Poker, when I get across yours. Nice Job ! Mine is about "play poker with" which the name naturally implies. ---Jack---