Sunday, October 23, 2005

Test result...

It was bad as i thought because I didn't study for it...For calculus i only managed to get 12.5/25 for test and 30/50 for carry mark...too bad. Soil Mechanic no news but I could make assumption that my 2nd test wont be good...or even medium...English...I got 54.5/60 as carry mark...that's not enough to help my other more important subjects...VB test-computer programming...this is my subject but it's getting tougher as chapter going and I need computer to practice...since i don't have it before so i just borrowed from friend and paid more attention in the class...when I already bought this computer...it was too late because i don't have the chance or I don't make the chance for my computer to be installed the VB program...The test was hard but Im lucky because it is open book test...still it is very hard...so i only confident to get more or less 60/100...I hope for more...Yaaa..VB program assignment...previously, the lecture wanted us to form a group to do assignment...the chinese boy wanted me to join but i declined because I was afraid that i will be no good to them...so I got a group with one chinse girl-Jennie(she's elegant but you can see her price if you want to court her...) and one Iban girl(a humble not funny girl)...we needed one more member...so i recruit Hisyam(short malay boy but useless) and we chosed OPTICAL IMAGES as a topic, the programm was to solve any optical equations, we learned them in form 5 and matriculation....over all i was still useless in the team...Jennie acted like the Leader...and it was nice...I did some job but at the end it was mostly edited and corrected by the two girls...Hisyam whom suppose to be my helper didn't do anything...cause I did his job before him as he delay the works most of the time. So what Hisyam actually did was compile the printed project source code with the printed interface pictures of the program...during the presentation, everythings went well because the program runs very well...as my part-introduction and Mirror images..I used the combination of races to promote our group as the perfect group. Haha...but what i concern is i still don't know what mark I get for VB...I hope to get good one...'A' was my dream...

No comments: