Saturday, October 22, 2005

Sunday Already....

Now I am sitting in front of "Virgino" yeah that's his name...my stupid computer has a cool name..."Virgino or Virginia" I think he is very useless...forever...Behind me is my roommate playing hot computer game...He already installed Counter Strike Condition Zero, NBA , Football, WarCraft III- reign of choas, warCraftII-Frozen Throne, General...all are hot games. I really want to play games...He with his powerful RM268 Graphic Card installed acer desktop computer never be boring yet could concentrate more on study after playing computer...well Me, haunted by stupidness, regret, sadness and all negatives emotion that suite me...never going to play game...

Actually Aunt Angie suggested me to upgrade my computer that I got from her friend for another RM750...Damn! it's too much, almost a K, I'm going to eat my own shit if I waste another K. I hated myself and the stupid relative i have in Johore...Why ...let me tell a story

Whenever I am sad I'll do anything to replaced the dissapointment that happen to me...that's me...

So, since the weekend that i asked Aunt Angie to find me a good computer specilised in gaming...I smell that i had make big mistakes...but I trust my relatives. they are the only group of people I could hope for help...so that's it...Uncle Clay is the best i could anticipated with to find a cheap and good computer...but he said Aunt Angie (His fiancee lorrr!) could find for you...I just nodded "ok". The budget I told them for the PC was less than RM2000. She said she'll find...

so after the weekend over...I didn't get anything because the time was too short...so I waited for another weekend (6-8 october)...So I went to Aunty Jay's house on thursday, early right? because on Friday I don't have class anymore- I already dropped the Survey Engineering Subject...So Louis seem very happy to see me again...but this weekend I already planned everything so we (Lance, Louis and me) wont be boring. the thursday night went just like another night...on Friday...we went to swim in the pool near by where Ian and Janet work in. I paid for all of us-RM21 and I bought RM9 tight...expensive but I hope all of us enjoy, I hope I would be meeting Ian and Janet, it would be easier to deal a cheaper price or even free but they were not there...so,this would be the first and the last I'll use that big sum of money to spend on others need...I hope so...moreover, Lance and Louis are the only two guys I enjoy being together...we had our swimming race, (which i won) stamina race (I lost to lance), wrestling between me and Louis but lance didn't seem interested. we had our hot water bath and eat Nasi Lemak and also SPA...

We swam unto the fullest...After that, we went to Aunty Flocy's house for a night...as I planned...we brought two nice Honeydew for Aunty Flocy...I don't want to come with empty handed. it is my pride. We went there by taxi...So we met Alex-Aunty Flocy's boyfriend for the first time...I only read about him in Aunty Flocy's Blog but this time get the whole picture of him...He is short like what Louis mentioned to me and lance at the first place when I come across to ask them to join me to visit aunty Flocy for a night...He got a totally Dusun face...he is humble, nice person...but to be truth ..I can see that he never show any confident...truly Dusun of Sabah. he is UTM student too but taking master in Information Technology and suppose to stay College 1) but he stay in Aunty Flocy house...Good cHoice- both party could see each other always and he actually have class only on monday and Friday...that for staying in the hostel being lonely like me...

First thing I did there was to see the mini fridge...it was in the unoccupied Uncle Law's room...it is till ok...I could see a cute memorable stickers was sticked to it door. we washed it...The evening come with simple but healthy dinner...two big bowl of vege and salad table soup with chicken meat and also scramble egg, I even had the chance to eat "TUHAU"...and chillies...nicer than if I were in Aunt Jay house...most probably we'll eat outside...not nice...Aunty Flocy keep reminded us to finish everything...but we cannot finish the soup...it's nice but It's too much...so we end up one bowl only and one more was kept for supper or tomorrow. Next we, play card game "BIG TWO"-chUo Tai ti(I don't know the correct spelling). Alex said he don't know how to play that game, so it is only us without him playing at first then suddenly he said he knew this game just the name confused him because he use to called it "Main Pass" in his area previously. We laughed out because of the simple and logic name that they named to such thrilling card game. we also had supper-biscuit with coffee...Lance and Louis seem like will definitely horribly die if they drink coffee so they just drink 1/8 of their glass...later on...i told them I had to stop to study as on Sunday I will be having my test...

So I was studying when they were still playing and they continued the night by watching "13 ghost"...uglyly distrated me to watch the movie...it was a very terrible movie...everything was out of my interest. So, i concentrated on my study on the dining table which if you turn to right you can see the tV show...I also did Sms Aunty Angie about my computer...She asked me to prepared RM1600, I was quite happy cause the price was lower than my budget...then i asked her what the goodness about my computer...she didn't replied and I smell more fishy....

After the story ended all of us got sleep...The next morning Aunty Flocy and his boyfriend woke up earlier...three of us were still lying on the bed...I could rise early but I stayed lying on my top there on the unbed mattress to read some of my Calculus...Then Aunt Flocy called out for breakfast...so we had our "take away food" which they bought from outside just now...I never they had been outside just now...the morning was finished by watching a touching movie..."The Fire Flies". It was about a boy with his sister struggle to be independant to live as orphan during the world war 2...but I am not sure why is it in Korea...And eventually his sister died and he lost of motivation and guts to live. finally he died...and his ghost told the story...the connection of Fire Flies....were when the two child move out from their Aunt house, they try to live in a cave nearby...so every night, they could see a bright beautiful scenary with fire flies happily flying their light in the darkness. In the morning, they saw all the bugs died...when the sister bury them...it remind them how their mother was bur in the same condition-one big hole digged on earth and all the dead bodies were buried together. for me the movie was nice but I don't like the unhappy ending despite their hard effort to live...

Yeah Im not sure the time I received the SMS from Aunty Angie about the computer... Im absolutely not comfortable with the statement of Intel celeron....I don't care about the how much Ghz it have...but the "Celeron" really broke my anticipation and keep awaken and aware...of a good computer... I told Aunty Flocy about the Celeron word...She said it was a mistakes, she told me to asked Aunty Angie back why was it not the still greatest Pentium 4..? She called me and said I must take the computer because her friend already bought it...I felt that was trapped, so I have to buy the computer without my favour...what the hell was this...I tried to tell here that I could get a better PC in Taman u for lower price, but she replied that it was true but the graphic card might be a low standard one...so that's give me an idea that my computer was for gaming...I was a bit relief...then I ended up with ok...how stupid was this University student...I asked for free stuff but got negatives returned...then I asked to add Cd-Rw but I had to add Rm98, i thought the CD-rw would be useful so i say yes...But then I received a call from her again said they will send it tomorrow...I was twisted because i already told them that I had test tomorrow...She just replied "alahhhh, then we will send it to you in UTM"...overall I was not fulfil with the computer but I still have hope because i already mention to them that i want a computer that can support game, she also mention that the graphic card is Asus...so i still manage to switch myself to not to care much about the processor type or to accept the Celeron as long as i can play game...furthermore, there's nothing best, I could do except to say ok...if you notice that i just say positive to everything they wanted or instructed...

First reason is because I could see that myself and Uncle Clay is not good...there's problem, everything was very cool..so maybe if i make my move to approach him, we'll get better...so i asked him to find a computer for me...but he told me that Aunty Angie could find for me...it was ok as long as it is near to him, and yet it would be convinient for him and Aunty Angie if i dont acted any choosy attitude...the second reason why i just say yess because I felt that it was my fault to asked them yet they were not as free as i thought...they needed to go to work and play game-KO.....there's no third..


we Had lunch...another type of soup...I could see that Aunty Flocy have a well planned yet healthy diet for every meal...some more three of us had our complete meal in their house. at 3 we were given errand to buy RO water...the Taxi's fairs was RM10 two ways and the water only cost about rm5...so the Taxi's fair was far more expensive...outside we bought the stuff earlier but I can see Louis began to show his bad behaviour because of boring...he rise his voice, show his uncomfortable face and acted like dont want to be respondsible upon the RO water...we took a taxi and inside I quarelled with louis to entertained the boring air of Saturday afternoon...as usual we keep our volume up...after about 5-10 minutes the Taxi Driver remind us stop to act like a small kid-shouting in the car...Damn...I was quite embarrassed with Lance sitting in the front seat just keep quiet...for louis, I didn't care what he felt but me...20 years old already...urghhh so I stop the play...

we reached there, I did show revenge some unsatisfaction on Lance...but it was over in minutes...then we played badminton, the shuttle cocks flew few times to the outside region of Aunty flocy's hOuse-means to the neighbour compound area...we just played...then we took a taxi to go back to Aunty Jay's house after thanking and said good bye to Aunty Flocy. I stayed there for awhile before I went back by bus...

I was very sad because again i didn't get anything from this weekend...I hoped it gonna get my PC tomorrow...I stopped at City Square area and get my left arm tatooed...RM60...I'll do anything to replace my sadness...It wasn't hurt that much...the fat indian guy use a machine that seem a bit rusty and dirty to do the tatoo...I might have HIV in my body...I choosed a medium size of "Sonico"- as i named my tatoo. he took 30 minutees to finished them...during the making...he keep giving hint about the price...but I just shut up...I don't want to bargain the price before the tatoo done...cause it'll effect the quality of Sonico. so that's it...i have a tatoo for RM60...

I try to get a bus but didn't get one...so I just waited...then only after 2 hours waitting i got one...but only reached Skudai..i cost me RM2.30...it's ok then...rather than Taxi rm20...but I don't know the road so I just got myself relaxed...'

Finally the bus stop at Kulai...Huh! ...I don't know where was Kulai and how far was it from UTM...I asked the Taxi about the fair to UTm...it surprise my heart a lot ...RM25...as much as from Johore Jaya to UTM...but this Good Taxi Driver suggested me to take a bus and drop at Skudai Parade...I wished he'll get a good income for the rest of his life...then I followed his instruction. But this time I ensured myself to asked the bus Driver to drop me at Skudai Parade...The Bus Driver reminded me that how am I supposed to go out without knowing the road...Huh! he was right, I was very angry of myself for being so stupid...The bus costed me another RM2.30..

then at Skudai Parade...A Taxi Driver costed me RM8 to go to my hostel. I spended too much money that day...I came back with Empty handed instead of A graphic Carded pc and a Mini Fridge which I told my roommate-Brendan about them...not only empty handed but also empty brain instead of full of calculus methods of solving and some rumus...I was to die by tomorrow tests...

Next Morning(Sunday 9-october 2005) I had my test I knew that i could solve them...I was quite happy because it wasn't as hard as I thought...because I had the idea to solve most of them...so the test suppose went very well for me...

after test I had my break lunch at Cengal...to celebrate that I could answer the Calculus test...I went to my room and SMS Aunty Angie to asked when are they going to get my PC and mini Fridge here....it was a very late reply until i get myself asleep...

then I received one sms which she asked me to go to Johore Jaya...do You have any idea how hard is it to go to Johore Jaya from utm...the reason was becauseuncle Clay didn't know the path to UTM...I told her i don't know the road and also it took me two bus to reach there...but they seem like forcing me to go there...so again I obeyed their wishes...as to respect them and I want to finished all this problem as soon as possible...I don't want it to be delayed again...and I also message them that i'll bring back the stuff by taxi...because I didn't want them to send me back to UTM...I just didn't want...after what they did to me.

So I took a taxi which Costed me RM25 to Taman Molek back to Aunty Flocy's house...i did called Aunty Flocy before I reached there...there, I just wait...Aunty Flocy was with Alex watching documentary channel of Astro...they were eating Guava. then after about 20 minute...they came.

I was a bit happy, because the problem gonna end here...this was the time where Uncle Clay and Alex meet each other too...so because of me,..Alex meet more of the Family members...Aunty Flocy should thanked me for making the process faster...hahaha...why was i laughing, though i still don't know what's going to happen to me next...then they asked me to follow them follow them...they were so purposely stupid because the things That I want to bring to UTM was a mini Fridge and Pc...they pretend that everything is fine though their car, white Kenari won't fitted me in or both of the stuff, yet I already tell them that Im going back by my own but they seem don't react to that point...I gives a reason that the car don't have enough space and I add up i don't know the road...I also remention that I'll take a cab to go back...i can see uncle clay was pretending to ask me to follow him as he took the map of Johore...damn...it's actually easy to get there as the map show them obviously, At this moment, in my mind i'll follow him if the asked me one more time...but then he asked me to take taxi with a 'small smiling' face that not looking at me...

Ok then...so i was right, he just pretending to be concern about sending me back to UTM...fine...I already thought of this and it's my plan A not plan B...means I prefered it to happen like this...After paying the PC for RM1700 and get them out of the small Kenari, i call a Taxi...I can see Aunty Angie was very happy counting the money...she wated to give me back the cange Rm2 but I just say no need...I was so stupid because i used to do that..., Aunty Angie Suggest me to play "Strong Hold" cause I'll get crazy of it...then i was so sure that I could play game with this computer...I was happy about it...hoping to play as sooner as possible...

It costed me another rm25...I asked Brendan for help..to bring the stuff up to our room...then I started to plug in the cable and everything...with brendan just watched me, thanks then cause i just need that...he was checking the PC...he keep on saying my PC was powerful though he knew it is Celeron...he keep on searching for the Graphic Card Manual...he told me that the Graphic card was not there...I didn't care him cause I knew it was suppose already being installed in my CPU...so I continued with the plugging...then things become bad when I noticed that the power supply cable for the monitor was not there. I sms Aunty Angie and she just asked me to search in the plastic bag which i already did hundred times...so I try to solve this by Calling Dee who was still in Taman U to buy for me...i almost asked him to buy a wrong type of cable...because my computer use the cable which plugged from monitor to PC...so it costed me RM12...Damn...my loan was never enough if such situation keeps bothering me...

So I had to wait for Dee to come back...he said He'll reached there by 7.00pm...but He came at almost 9.00pm because he was having dinner and chat with his Church GirlFriends...ok then, Though i was a bit angry. So, I tried my PC for the first time...brendan keep on saying "Power oo!" Ass hole him...so Virgino was switched on for the first time...it doesn't show any problem however not any speciality...I tried to check the configuration for Graphic Card but didn't find one...there's nothing to do with the computer so that night i just take my rest and get ready for tomorrow class...as I had presentation and Slide show to be done...oh yeah I also tried to installed some games that lance borrowed me but the discs seem already broken...

My english group didnt give co-operate during the discussion so I took the respondsible as a group leader to do all the slide...but Erik seem no to give me any of his file...I was a bit angry of him...maybe he wanted to do it himself...Fine i'll let him helping himself...damn!

I was supposed to do the presentation that night but i fell asleep on my bed without doing any slide show...but God loves me more than I thought because I was awaken by his power of holy spirit at 5.30 am, Thank you GOd, Jesus Christ...so i did the Slide show...I did a simple one...but informative and easy to understand...but I didn't do Erik part because I don't have his file and i thought he'll do it..

the monday morning started with Calculus class...the lecturer distributed the rumus for exam and also some note of The syllabus that was not in the book...after that i asked my group to gather at L50 to practice for presentation. I also asked Dee to bring along his Laptop..to my surprise and anger...Erik didn't do anything for his presentation slide show...to control the situation I asked him to write the introduction on one of the slide...only that...i think it's enough but there should be more....like example of the issue...Oh yeah our group choosed the title of "Soil erosion and ways to prevent it"

But before our practice started...our english lecturers Mdm Siti Aishah asked for aid to carry the LCD projector, Laptop and all of the stuff for presentation to the classroom...she needed two person...none of my group were willing to help...so I told them to continue practice as i would be helping the lecturer...

I helped the lecturer to bring the devices up to the classroom, luckily UTM building are all networkly connected...it is easier to reach there...my group members were there already when i reached there...the lecturer asked for someone to help her to set up the presentation aid devices but no one seem to react...I could see her helpless face...but i'm helpless too because I truly don't have any idea how to set up the tools...but finally the lecturer was help by two chinese boy...why didn't they emerged to help earlier...ok then It was not my problem...

the presentation started by a lame Malay boys group...their presentation was dully witnesses by us...then the second group was my group...so it started with Erik....but the slide showed some simple animation of word like what the Power Point ought to be with some sound effect...very stupid...too common...in my group only me and Erik wore ties Dee and Jeffrin didn't...So Erik started the introcution with a stammering english spoke by him and only one slide then continue by me for the causes of Soil Erosion...I was so confident cause I know what am I supposed to say but overall for my part It's not enough...not powerful enough not clear enough...the Dee proceed with the effect of soil erosion. He just reading the slide but interupted by mdm Aishah's few questions...i took the chance to defend my group instead of Dee...Then finally by Jeffrin talking about the ways to prevent soil erosion......he didn't did it well...he was hopeless as he used to be...but I can see he tried his best, i also answered the mdm Aishah's question regarding to Jeffrin's part...over all our presentation went well...but not enough to satisfied me....

then the activities continued by two more group which was very boring...lastly the Lecturer came with a conclusion by crediting our group as the best presentation group of the day....I wasn't happy about that...but feel better because the burden was over...

nothing much happen that day until the next day on Tuesday..(11 october 2005) I installed a game "Never Winter Night". I just wanna try my Graphic Card....To my surprise and to keep sort of the not even long story, it didn't support at all...I felt cheated...I straightaway message her...asked her nicely because i thought i must had missed to change some of the graphic card configuration...i didn't received her messges immediately...until the next morning (wednesday)I was awaken by her phone call saying that my graphic card is for 2d game... arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............

I was cheated...it was clear as the crystal blue sea and as obvious the five star grade of pornography film!!!...so according to her my processor couldn't support 3d card...so she suggested me to add Rm800 more to upgrade to Intel pentium 4 + plus Flat Screen monitor, DVD combo, 512mb ram and Radeon graphic card...I still remember those were the things she mention to me in the telephone, she also said that she'll mail me the bill and asked for my email address...I have nothing to said except i'll consider it... sadly i was very stupid...but that not the end of my unfortunate...yeah as addition on tuesday i got my Calculus result...only 12.5/25...i made too much silly mistakes...i was very unlucky...

I wasn't sure about the day...I checked my mailbox and I received the bill from Angie maria...ooo...that's the real name of Aunty Angie...then I realized that the upgrade stuffs weren't like what she mentioned last time..it was to add Rm750 for upgrading the processor to intel Pentium 4, to add better ASUS graphic card and also 512 ddRam...I was mind-twisted by this. So, I messaged her for confirmation...but didn't get the reply that time...

have my one moment I received her call that she was confuse why i was asking about the price and the flat screen and DVD combo...she asked me wether i had checked my e-mail box...then I mentioned about RM750..then she was like not sure about the price...damn what was this...!!! ok then I just said I'll think about it...

so everything wasn't in the good condition...ok..I was very unlucky this year...I finished a lot of money for nothing but a stupid outcome...almost everything...I don't know what to do to replace such disappointment. i just couldn't do anything. During my visit to UPM...I did told Aunty Angie that I can't upgrade my computer this time because of financial Problem. So i asked her what type of game does my computer's graphic card support...I never heard from her since that message...so i could concluded that My computer is not for Gamer, it was for nothing good...It was a mistakes....hurt me thousand times....sometimes i feel better for me to commit suicide...I ever think about this few times not only for this cases...but I don't dare enough or the my disappointment was not worth to be paid with my death by suicide....!

I cannot stand well to tell my friend about my computer...because the price was too much for such low standard computer. whenever my friend asked me about the price...when the hear the price they'll ask why was it so expensive...to stop the topic I'll rise my voice to show unhappiness and said please don't mentioned any other computer you know to compare with mine...I already suffer too much regretness and I don't want no more...Thanks they understood and stop the conversation straightaway.

No comments: