Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Yesterday~~~~

ermm...a day before today, My Survey Lecturer Mr. Radzuan gave the class a simple quiz regarding to angle...i study it during form 1. It's actually an addition of 2% mark for exam. It's easy one...But I can't answer...got one time I got the answer but it was taken by other people...first come first serve...second or later deserved your saliva. until the end I was shivering because I can't answer such easy question...feeling regret ,upset and shingly unsatisfied...but it's over.


At the evening, I was studying and suddenly I heard a crash sound from outside my roomwindow which is very near to the road. Too Bad, 2 motorcycles accident...I saw a girl was sitting down nest to her lying friend. Another boy not too far from them was help into a car. At this moment, I hope nothing worst going to happen. This the time i always more appreciate about one's life. Lord have mercy. Not long after, the ambulance arrived, the crownd increasing. Many other motorcyclists slower their motorbike. Cars cant move. The Maghrib sing on the air. After about 10 minute the ambulance went away. The crownd still remain, talking about it most probably, I just look from my window. I hope it won't happen again but i know it going to...one day.

Today
Realizing that i am lack of exercise, I don't do it because I don't have a sport shoe and pants. One more thing, I realize that the tests are around the corner...I afraid I can't do it because even in the class I can't concentrate and can't answer the Lecturers' Questions...and don't understand the answers given...Im gonna fuel up my energy to move quicker and to get good result....

No comments: