Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Not good


well I was so busy for weekend, I got Cherries camp right after calculus Test. Over all about the camp, to me it's not worth to pay RM 45 for it because the food was not nice, though the accomodation was nice but all the activities was not really impressing. the only good things was I learned the truth of disable people. the hardness they had to faced before heal from such psychology disorder. Forget about it, I bought moon cake at the cheshire home for about rm20 and shared a piece o to the others especially the trainees. I had a room with Fadli and two japanese talked chinese guy. I got task for the Cherries Programme other than as an OC, it is-to get to know the equipment that needed by the disable. I;m gonna work with Tham Sook Chen, (I don't know her, but at least ^Tina^ know her. hahha) to find the Mechanical Engineering student to do some research about the disabled need of equipment. Well those were some bites of Cherries. My Calculus Test was so terrible, with some careless mistakes, bad attempt to some unknown question- I only managed to get 9/15. It's not good... too bad got to work harder-I mean it this time.
Malaysian Idol had eliminated Xerra(picture)-one of my favorite contestant...too bad. No more hope to other contestant other than Nita and Daniel which i thought never gonna stay long If i think of the Malaysian Voter. the others contestant for me are dumb look and no power to become Idol...I dont know who voted them...But I always be the different thinker about this stuff.

Just now I met her... ^Tina^ I actually asked for it and she agreed to meet me at Arked Cengal. It's heaven and i feel like I had met an angel...we talked a lot..that's all but I knew her better...we are so busy to meet everyday, that's why i felt it was a special occasion...I got Choir Practice on the night of Tuesday...got to get ready for the convocation performances...till then....

No comments: