Sunday, August 07, 2005

~~~|||| AF3 ||||~~~

Well, I m here in my Aunt House...couldn't online yesterday, no unoccupied PC. Last night the fever on AF ...was terribly won by the untalented Mawi. All Sabahans must feeling extremely upset because their favorite 180cm tall, cool, bearded and moustached guy with light tenor and flexible and rockable voice...where am I...ya, one more the genius spontaneous joker (Susah-susah aje haha)...only won the second place...I can see we can't againts the votes in peninsular Malaysia...I think the Malays are far fanatic about AF and they are vastly more populated than the Sabahans...Im not crazy about this but the Award votes for the Best Vocal and the Best Performance is truly not suppose to be his...the voters for this can be considered the dumbest and the most unfair (racism)...Then Nevermind it's their (voters money), I voted for Felix too but it didn't help at all...it's over...Well gonna confess...I want to write about how am I getting started in UTM...but I don't think i wanna write it now...hehe maybe next time...

No comments: