Monday, August 08, 2005

Its monday...I'd class at 8.00am for Calculus...New topic about curve and the polar of graph...English class for two hours after one hour break when the calculus class ended. I almost forgot that I got to make a phone call to get and appointment with D & D Trading Sdn Bhd regarding to the AIESECS task...So I went to the library's cyber to search for the company details and write this as well... I visit my aunt's web(blogger)... She change the layout...like Doraemon...colorful but I prefer the previous grey and comfortable for eye to read blog. She complained about the AF result...Its no need to wonder why because I could understand why was she do that...So today im gonna call the company. The one who remind me about the phone calling is my friend...^Tina^ I knew her during AIESECS' COLOURS conference. She is so...no words can describe. I never had a Girlfriend but I have a lot of Girl friends. Notice the different.