Thursday, August 18, 2005

It's just another Thursday

haiya! last today I wrote my blog but it didn't publish. It keep on showing -In progress but at the end I give up and closed the window. It lost. It's mainly about My first visitor-^Tina^. Beside than that , I wrote how i strike back when the Lab Assistant tried to fool me as I forget to bring m Matrix card. I'd read my Aunt blogs too and too bad...???

Well last night I got Choir performance. We sang 'Bahtera Merdeka', 'Johor Negeriku' and 'A time for us' in conjunction for the culture night which held in Dewan Sri Merbau with the Universitas Siliwangi Indonesia. We worn black pants and white formal shirt. I borrowed from Erik-the most uninteresting person I know and borrowed his digital camera too The hall was actually belong to my college-KTHO. The indonesian students performed dances, Silat(martial art), and choir as well. At the end of the ceremony, we combined with them to sing Wawasan 2020 and Sejahtera Malaysia. There was a crowd with some important people. I loves it especially alot of my friend see me perform. hehe....and some more We had free dinner-supper after that. the name I wanted to mention is Pak Herman- He is the couch for Utm Choir and the Conductor as well. Mohd. Redzuan-another new member of Choir same as me who took Biomedic and stayed at Perdana College-He is the grade A voice, means he could reach a very high note.

When i come back, it was too bad when the photo i had taken was unknownly disappeared from the camera memory. it's damn useless. I hope to show it on my Blog....I sleep late cause I rearrange my stuff.

I got visual Basic class. Got assignment, i could make it with my previous experiences in programming and with the help of my classmate. But the time ended as soon as i wanted to enhancing the Quadratic Root finder programme. I forced the lecture to look at my programme and at last I got mark directly from him - I'm not sure how much but maybe 8-9, I was in safe condition, because other people just left the computer lab after time's up without letting the lecture to see their work. English class was the same with lectures,Mdm Siti Aishah talked more. But I managed to talk little time to give some feed back to her 'storries'.

Got Lab today, it was so great when everyone good mood even though it's rainning. Maybe they were happy because i made the Report compilation book's cover nicely...hahahah. I'm gonna make it again for the next report. easy mahhh....

Till then I wrote too much every time. gotta learn to sort it up.

No comments: