Monday, August 29, 2005

Convocation~

Today is the last day for UTM convocation-it's the last day for we'll performing for the convocation. I think it's boring. I only like the free meal and allowance. It is nice to see how the Sultanah or person who give the scroll walk with to the stage. We, choir only needed to sing two song -"Keunggulan terbilang" & "Negaraku". Next will be ambang kemerdekaan.

I already check my JPA scholarship application...rejected. Well I had expected it. Think I m gonna work hard to get such precious money. Now I only can hope on PTPTN...I haven't got my original of Matriculation Transcript...Oh god let me pass through this difficulty by you.

this is the screenshot of my rejected application from the internet.
Enough for JPA... till then
I have been missing her (^Tina^) for the whole holiday. Hope you read this ^Tina^

No comments: