Friday, August 26, 2005

the first sem break has started.~~~~Yahoo~~~or Booooo!

The holiday had started, but I can't go back to my hometown(Sabah,KK, PJ) neither to my aunt's house-because my a week holiday gonna be burned-colorised-enhanced-took over by activities. Starting Saturday (27 Aug), I'll be having Choir performances twice session a day until the 29 Aug during the convocation in UTM. I like it so much because what im gonna do is what i loves most(singing-at least I sing) and Im gonna experienced how is a convocation feel alike. Another thing is I'll be paid RM20 for each session which is means I'll have RM120 in my pocket for my hobby-well, Hobby do make money! Right after ththose convocation days, UTM Choir gonna perform again for the National day-Countdown on the 30th Aug midnite and gonna end early on 31 Aug(Malaysia's National day). In the Morning Utm Choir gonna started the yearly camp at Ayer Keroh-Melaka. Im going to Malacca-the historical city-Yahoo.(Maybe Im goin to meet Roddy-my friend from Sarawak-who sit with me in lecture hall in during Matriculation) Camp for three days until 2nd of Sept-At this part I'll be having a problem because it's going to clash with my another activity-Inter Campus Gathering(ICG) at Genting Highland...I had to take off early from choir camp and go for ICG. ICG is the annual gathering for all Roman Catholic student of Peninsular Malaysia. I had paid for ICG...I hope my holiday is going to be a memorable holiday.

No comments: