Sunday, August 14, 2005

For The Whole Week~

Hi, I was so busy and did not have time to write my blog... but on this Sunday evening I managed to take some time to do it...

Tuesday
I hate my roommate-Brendan from Sarawak...It's happen like this. I was having my Utm Choir Practice which the place DSI is very far from my hostel if by walking...Then suddenly I received a call from Brendan. He had no key as he forgot it in our room. He was just from playing sport..but that time was about 8:50pm. Angrily I walked back to my hostel...I got angrier when I saw the door already opened. He should told me that he could just climb to our room and sneak into by window from other people room...Damn. I just walked back to DSI. Pak Herman said I am Tenor type voice. Great he he

Wednesday
I couldn't remember anything...I just couldn't...then suddenly i could, it's the AIESECS meeting and after that we had a reception party for the new Trainees- the Gorgeous (She's taller than me!) Amanda from Holland and The cute humble Yukiko from Japan. We had language game and it's so funny. Other than that we had Barbecue, drink competition (Drink syrup, too bad my group-with Yukiko as group member lost!) The party costed me 10 bucks and I mind it so much cause the food provide is not good as the price. And foremost actually ^Tina^ didn't attend any of the event. I missed her. I had some chat with Jiunn hao. He is a nice person.

Thursday
This is Hari Holl for Johore Darul Takzim. It's a remembrance to the death of the previous Sultan. And we got Holiday as well. Early in the morning I got meeting for Cherries as I applied to be the organizing commitee. I got some tasks to be done but only after the Cherries camp which will be held on the 20th-22nd of Aug. After that Yiying brought me, Mustafa, Amanda and Yukiko to the chesire home, the place we would have the cherries camp. It's a nice place, complete accomodation for Amanda and Yukiko as they are going to work there for traineeship. After that we had lunch together. In the evening, I had choir Practice again. I don't like the Senior choir members they seem to be a kind of Gay...We sang 'Keranamu Malaysia'

Friday
After the tiring Survey Practical, I accompanied Dee, a friend from Sabah to Johore Bahru. He wanted to buy Laptop. I got a call from Lance, my cousin asking me wether I'll come to his house because its her mom-Aunty Jay birthday. They'll be going to KFC. I gave some reasons to decline. I really wanna go but I just really can't go. I am busy. I need my time to be in the U. Really sorry, After a long browsing, Dee decided to choose the Acer intel Centrino which cost RM3388 after rm300 student rebate. It's offered a lots more interesting stuff like optical mouse, card reader and so on. But the bad news is the BSN ATM won't allowed to withdraw more that RM1000 in a day. Not enough money...He go back with empty hand but pocket-full of money. In the evening, I watched Malaysian I dol, I got to love Xerra and Nita, Hehe...Ah Fan-A friend of Malaysian Idol watcher was not around.

Saturday
I didn't go to my Faculty Seminar...I can hardly see people go for it. In the evening, I went to RC Church for the first, thank god. God Blessed me. It's a small good condition church. I decided to join ICG-Inter Campus Gathering in Genting Highland from 2-4th of September. I borrowed RM50 money from Michelle, a friend from Bau, Sarawak whom I knew earlier in KML. It's cost rm60. After that, I had dinner for the 2nd time for the evening in one chinese restaurant. eat Sweet and Sour fish rice. good. I had a walked with Eric-the most uninteresting person I'd ever met in my life. He was looking for MP3 CD. At one of the VCD shops,I found 'Charlie and The Chocolate Factory' pirated VCD. I really hope I had some time to watch this 'already-read-from-book' movie especially with someone special. I bought Westlife Mp3 cd for rm5. I wasted a lot of money for this week. We went back by bus-The senior are very friendly but I am kind of don't like this type of friendliness. At night I had a brief chat with ^Tina^ and study Soil Mechanic before taking my rest of the night.

Sunday
I wanted to go to Alumni House for this was the last day IT fair will be held there. But the uninteresting person Eric really procrastinated my time and I can't go for it. I took a taxi and went Taman U to get Dee to the town to buy Laptop again. Too bad, BSN don't allowed it's customers to Withdraw more than rm2000 a week. Damn BSN! Poor Dee. He got rm3000 cash with him now, it's too dangerous...I bought a new casual shoes and Gedung Kamdar, as my old shoes got big hole on it's sole. It's a nice leather navi blue Dr Cardin casual shoe. I already had a Dr Cardin's Sandal. I guess it's a good start of collection. It's cost of rm89.90 after 40% discount. I know I shouldn't buy such expensive foot wear. this was the first time after the Sandal. On the bus, we met Eva-a friend from UK-knew her in Aiesecs. We chatted a lot. She was having an all alone long walk in Singapore. She told me that she got a long journey last week around east of Peninsular of Malaysia. We had dinner at very early time at Chinese Restaurant which is not very far from Jusco. After a good bye to Eva (She stayed a Yiying house). Dee and I had an unplanned shopping at Jusco-nah!...just bought some food for the whole week. Well that's what happen for the whole week. Actually the library closed so I was onlining in Merbau ICT. Good nite-While editing this page Ah Fan came by telling me that Ejay was kicked from Malaysian Idol Compettition. Thankfully not Xerra or Nita....Good nite

No comments: