Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Virginio and Virginia death...!!

well, I don't know what happen...I went to my aunt's house for the semester break (27 Jan to 6 Feb) to celebrate Chinese New Year and to spend my free time there... a lot of things happened which uncovered the other side of me (Can't write here).

So I went back at the a last hour before my class begin, tending to be dedicated upon my study I didn't switch Virginionia until when I really need him to continue my Auto Cad assignments. When Time had come, it was 9.30pm where i found virginio and my virginia dead....

I don't know what happen...I was worry that my work which due date will on the next Tuesday, I can't play games, listening to music and play My Computer anymore....Virginio wake up....please Virginia don't mad at me because I left you alone for a week.

ok....Virginia and Virginio were over...I can't just keep worrying about them... I have to do my assignment in alternative way...but how....ermmm then who...yess Dee, tonight I'm going to borrow his LapTop to finish one of my burden. but it is even worse that I have to redo all the work. wahhhh

Test... another test for Applied Mechanics, I haven't prepared well althought I know I could do it through my common sense. But I have to be familiarized with some terminology...oh ya tommorow also have swimming class... but tonight I'm going to finish Civil Engineering Drawing, then read applied. won't be having much time to rest nor sleep.

ermmm I want to make sure all things are done before I....well I am going back to my Aunt's House again to celebrate Chap Goh Mei....it's not about the party but I feel much more comfortable in my aunt house rather than staying at my University campus.

Oh ya... A friend of mine who also blogging had sended me a story....an I already read it but not the last two chapters....so funny, she used my name as the boy whom the protagonist had a crush on him. it's a nice story...I bet if I could have a studio, like Hayao Miyazaki with his Studio Ghibli, I'll sign a contract with my friend to make Anime. hahaha-dreaming. The story really remind me the anime entitled "whisper of the heart". unfortunately i haven't read the full story....why? my Virginianio is dead. hahaha...

till then

3 comments:

Eve said...

Sad to hear about your Computer.
May it Rest in Peace.

And hope everything goin well with studies and life in general...

Take care.

GreatGerard said...

for me...I really like the storyline which show two talented teens who struggling to get better in their own field.

oh yeah the way shizuku change the "country road" song into a nice description about Tokyo...it's funny but lovely when she sang it.

Mar had you watch any japanese anime of studio Ghibli?

oppsss I forgot to call the ambulance....quick.

Eve said...

Nah...I'm not interested in anime..

*Gerard & Ada backs Mar towards a corner*

They are shocked.
"You don't like anime?!"

Mar:"Please don't kill me.."

Instructions: Apply sufficient amount of imagination where needed.