Monday, February 27, 2006

Fluid oh Fluid!

i am so sorry fluid;
i did it to you;
Though i already promise;
promise to Moment;
promise to Land;
which I mean it;
which for all of you;
But i broke it;
and sadly to you;
my fluid oh fluid.

i had been tested;
it is very hard;
i can't help you fluid;
i can't at that moment;
and it's my fault;
i didn't get ready;
i overslept that night;
ignore you in loneliness;
Day comes but it's too late;
i'd tried but failed.

i never learn from it;
it's been so long;
i thought you're excluded;
Now, you are in a risk;
i must save you;
i won't promise;
No promise this time.
i'll swear to all of you;
with God helps and wills;
i'll save 'you all'.

specially to my fluid whom i felt guilty and sorry. Last day of February 2006-1.44pm. This happened to me and my fluid.....

No comments: