Monday, February 27, 2006

letters - messages to Brian Chia - Friendster messaging

Hey how do you do?
How's your study...
I'm sorry for the inconvinient...
you guys can't contact me right?
I had sold off my phone to my cousins.
RM50 for 3315i not bad huh..
I was planning to buy new one.
but later, I can't find any ideal phone.
Ideal means nice, intergrated and cheap.
Hhehe...quite choosy, that's why.

Hey nice picture you have...Love it..
Seem happy and didn't change.
You are still steady and cool
keep it up dude...ermm...
talking about myself.
Dear friend, I am getting worse
but still ok and fine.
I can see that study is not in me
not inline with my soul.
not suitable with my condition.
not my time like the past.
I just don't know and I think so.

Hey, please pray for me.
I don't think i could make this
my family couldn't help
I can't study here. Really!
I need to become a Kia Su
A dislikable Kia Su.
act like that towards friends.
I really need full time study.
restart everythings back.
see, this course isn't tough.
not tough at all but I can't
I don't know why.

let me tell you my condition.
see, I got pointer as much as 3
3 for the first semester.
3 for a start, a bad start.
3 is not bad for bad students.
I am not bad student.
but it seem i will be one
3 synonym to water surface.
that's already past.
now everything's wrong for me.
eat, play and study.
that's normal and good.
enough said my deans.
but i was wrong.

my previous tests.
I had been the lowest.
lowest isn't studipest
i know that.
maybe lowest is laziest.
no that's wrong.
maybe strategies got problem.
I studied like normal.
I had been less wasting time.
but there's a but.
what I read gone
like the passing wind.
or passing tsunami.

foolish me why could that be.
it's gone from the test room.
gone away with time.
as time passed by.
I couldn't answer much.
I was afraid so much.
this shouldn't be.
shall or not, time goes by
and I be the lowest.
most embarassing.
Can you advice me?
how to prevent this.

foremost, I need attention..
not from anyone
but from you guys...
Just from you guys
thanks for the recent message.
just message me.
just text me online.
i'll feet your warm kind heart.
when to visit you?
ermmm don't know.
dude. you are so much free?
I am very not....Free.

well maybe after the semester.
which ended at the end of April.
well see you that time.
I hope to bring good news.
please let me be.
like one of you.
smart always plus cool.
I swear I'll work ten times.
ok i need to change the regulation.
if and only if I got good news.
news about my study
news about final exam.
I'll go to your place.
is that alright?

i had wrote too much craps.
I need to stop.
need to study-(I hope so)
but I must study.
seeing you smilling face.
makes you my role model.
hahah i seldom said this.
but i really have to this time.
gotta go.
bye

oh ya... I'll write to you again next week-promise you and also every weeks just to make sure my life is getting better. tell me what's going down to you guys there...hmmm

No comments: