Wednesday, February 08, 2006

as I predicted....!

it's was a hectic schedule on this Wednesday whereby I had class at 11 a.m. (I woke up very late due to the unfinished Auto Cad assignment) then swimming lesson at 2.00 p.m. But that night i'll be having Applied Mechanic test at 8pm.... I only had time from 5 pm to revise...In my thought I won't be needing to revise so much because I'd already had the basic and i'd been so hardworking doing the subject's tutorial question....

well...It's going to happen again as predicted regarding to my previous semester condition where I couldn't answer most of the question...i was totally forgot how to find the Resultant of two forces in 3D. I know now that i will only get below 50 % for the test.

Virginionia seem to awake but still very sick...thank god.

I cancelled my plan to go back to Aunty Flocy's house because Malaysians won't be having public holiday this coming monday. Yet, i haven't finished my auto Cad assignment and revision.

1.52 pm 8 Feb 2006

1 comment:

GreatGerard said...

that's indeed a tough task for a 12.166666 yo child...hehehe...i hope you could cope them....Singapore and malaysi education system was far way too different...Singapore are very modern....hmmmm....