Sunday, April 16, 2006

TITAS...

17 Apr 2006, Monday...8:30am

So half an hour later I'll be sitting my TITAS paper...the exam hall is very near to the library, I stop awhile and had an update on my blog...

TITAS (Islamic and Asian Civilization 1) is a 2 credit hour subject which it's exam will be onjectively questioned. It's thought by Cik Akmaliza bt Abdullah, whom sometimes i argued with about Islam and Christianity (most of the time she start it first). I had my revision yesterday by reading the lecturer's note on the internet...

I had checked my carry Mark for TITAS...i had 50 mark out of 60...glad. whatever the result is, final is still the determinant to know the absolute result. ermmm....

2 comments:

GreatGerard said...

Huh...You still have some time...
did you fainted because of nervousness of long time pressure or you just can't wait to finished up this semester... ahahahahah and good luck to you too...

GreatGerard said...

Hahahaha....YOu doesn't seem stressed up by ur exam.