Tuesday, April 04, 2006

My Computer IV

It was Sunday night, anticipating to used my own already fixed computer to do my assignment.

In may room, my roommate wasn't there. Dark cold night. As I excitedly plugging everything required to my computer....then i realized. A big problem rise up.

I lost my power cable and also my monitor cable...confuse, sad angry and dissapointed, I tried to search everywhere in my area of the room but found nothing. No they weren't in my room. So I sat down and hear some music, relax and try to reflect where did i put them.

from the jogging - simon, rhoda - saturday 25th Feb, -century-claim it back - then Aunty flocy house taman molek, Kenny Johore jaya then UTM.....then I remembered that when Simon brought me back to my college from taman U, I forgot my cables in his friend's car. oH man...what a mistake, I borrowed Brendan's phone who was already came back to text Simon and ask from him. I did it as friendly as i could and get reply after very long time. He'll try find it and send it to me. I am glad but still unsatisfied for my recklessness.

to shorten everything. Simon never come. I tried to contacted him again, his reply never made a good result....he was asking me what type of cable is it....I answer him...and nothing happened!!! hmmm. Ok forget about it...

so again I had to do my assignment using friends PC. I could sense Dee were such openly let me using his precious powerful Pentium M laptop anymore, so I had to use the others....there's no way I was going to use Brendan or Eric PC....I just don't feel want to. most of the time I used the library assignment section of computer, sometimes used my group member Wai Choy (Asus computer) to do it....had one time urgently i need to finished my work, I used Zool's (a friend from Sarawak, computer freak, stay one level above my block)computer. but that time, there's no electricity in that level...stupidly and surprisingly at my level there was electricity.!? So I borrowed his Cables and for the first time after so long....Virginianio opened his and her eyes again in UTM. To my disappointment, I didn't have Microsoft Powerpoint in my computer. Huh...I had faced so much trouble with my computer right? So, with frustrated action I shut it down and pull out the cable and come back to Zool...Well Zool , he always had alternatives , smart but not very reliable....he got the Microsoft Powerpoint driver. But I declined to his offered and it may need long time to finish installing the program...again he come out with his idea, we got out of the room and tried to fixed the electricity switch problem. Yes, thank God, with less then 30 minutes I still have time to finished my work before going to class.

confession - not the religious confession. Last time I laugh alone at Eric who got problem with his newly bought computer. Now, Sadly, I faced even worse problem then him. I hated when he went to my room and asked my computer's condition and give a teasing smile when hearing the same answer....huh!!!!

Solution - i got to buy new Cables....I still remembered last time, when I first bought this computer the monitor cable was left out and I called Dee to buy one for me as he was still at Taman U. He bought for RM12....for only monitor cable...whoahhh. But despite a unreasonable price, desperation force me to spend something for my carelessness. So last friday, (31 March 2006) I had GIFT meeting, I had nominated myself as a Gift New Exco for some post, but because of some conspiration, I got the Faith Department position...That was another story.) after the meeting, I went to buy the cables at a computer shops....again Century although there's more other computer shops but I quite familiar with Century already. In my expectation I would have spend more thatn RM20 for the cables, I planned to bargained hardly until RM 15, but surprising like both cable only costed my RM13....whoaaaaah, without compromising the price because 'shockessness', I paid...Then I went to Taman U Jusco to shop something and to find my friends. I couldn't find them, lonely I walk to the taxi station and took one went back to college. Ok, at least I had the cables with me....

To be continue....
.

No comments: