Tuesday, April 04, 2006

My Computer III

This is my another unsatisfying about my computer version of story.

So saturday's come....woke up very late as usual. I go down but everyone still asleep. Aunty Jay slept on the sofa. I went to their room with the two boys dying after war in the Dota sleeping. I surf the net and had a few games before everyone woke up.

It was almost 1 pm...Aunty Flocy asked me to take out the other portion of wet bread. She asked me to buy oil. a good time for me to settle the memory of virginia, I called Kenny (The computer Technician) to confirm him that i'll come to claim my warranty DDRAM, He suggested to come but I decline because he didn't know that I already move to Taman Molek. I asked Louis to follow me but he show an unpleasant reply who was actually waitting for his turn while Lance is continuing murdering. OK, Then I walk alone from Taman Molek to XP(cyber cafe)-Johore Jaya...

It was a hot day and I haven't got my break fast...I wonder how dedicate is Lance to walk such far to school twice during weekdays. Last time...I always remind him to think if he already walk that hard to reach school and went home in such difficulty without any knowledge in his head...it is a very wasteful...that's really shut him up.

to sort up everything. I changed the RAM (Kenny gave me another new RAM)and bought the most medium and cheap cooking oil before I took a taxi back to Taman Molek....RM7 for taxi....

so that evening we had doughnut for brunch. yeah Brunch...Aunty Flocy and Aunty Jay were enjoying watching a Korean Drama "path to heaven". ermmm so boring....

later one we had badminton match with the neighbour which I didn't join just watching. The neighbour were really newbies in sport lorrr. Who's the neighbour? Two cute babes age around 11-12 years old-carmen and Carry (Ke Min and Ke Yi)...and their brother maybe 15 years old (Jackie or Ah Hao). their mum allowed them to go to Aunty Flocy's house compound to play. Lora was the most excited among us. maybe louis and Lance too....hahahah.

At night, Aunty Vianey went to butterflying and sent by Uncle Law with lora, everyone's still watching TV.

yeah...Aunty Jay wanna to go out eat the indian food. but everyone couldn't find the key.so we just wait for Uncle Law to come back and bring us (me, Lance and Aunty Jay - Aunty Flocy didn't wanna join and Louis was asleep-forgeting and tired of waiting his turn). Because of ATM problem, Aunty Jay borrowed my money. I order for chicken Nasi lemak, same goes to lance and aunty vianey. Uncle law asked for Roti Canai. drink variety of cold and hot drinks. Then I remember I should eat meat, so, I gave it to Aunty Vianey. during eating. Aunty Jay and Aunty Vianey chatted a lot about their works. Hate to hear it, I began to change the topic with Uncle Law about something stupid bussiness. Lance in the middle can respond but just hear. I knew that Uncle Law also wouldn't like to hear what the Aunties would talk about, that's why I talk to him...but I can sense that Aunty Jay felt distracted. hmmmm.......

then we went back, I tried my computer using Uncle Law's Monitor and cable in his room (I got the permission ok!) . After plug-in the new RAM. toot....Virginionia alive.

Nothing to burst out after facing a lot trouble.

I tried to connect to the internet but couldn't. Unplugging everything and put my CPU out from the room. Happily at least my computer alive.

nothing much happened after that....the next morning, luckily I won't missed the church I woke up and had my bath and woke Lance up. We took Masai bus as instructed by Aunty Ann before. we reached at there St Theresa when it's already 2nd reading. St Theresa, a small church much remind me about Good Sheperd of Menggatal. But she have another building with 4 rooms for RCIA purposes. each room named with Mark, Luke and Matthew. Lance said he felt like superstar as the people gazing at us. hmmm, after mass, I bought a Today's Catholic newspaper and met some of the church people to ask some information. Gladly everything's done easily. then we had breakfast at Masai Marrybrown. Lance told about his strange dream...hahah very funny but I felt pity to those he dream of. I told him a similar dream I had before but he totally uninterested to say anything. Then we took JB bus to go back.

as we reached, everyone's still asleep. Aunty Jay was first to wake up and asked Lance to uninstall the Dota - War Craft Frozen Throne then she sit out side. Lance did nothing. then Louis come out from the room just finished killing somebodies and told Lance that their Dad,Uncle Desmond asked them to go to non-stop. Again, Lance wihout any action just sitting there calmly. ermmmmm...very nice plan Louis. hahhahah.

Aunty Jay wanted to go out to Giant to buys something for the house. so the 4 of us went to Giant by taxi. We had KFC as brunch, if I know i won't eat Mary brown. Louis and Lance had their hair cut.... Dudes tomorrow got to go to school lorrrr. Shopping in Giant supermarket. Lance got his most important that is the WAX....Aunty Jay bought some sport equipment like badminton net and others and also sport attires for her....The dudes got their new three quarter jeans. Louis didn't get his new school shoes-out of stocks. Then some food. I get my money back and went home by taxi.

At the house, Aunty Jay asked to put on the Badminton Net. and we had some games together with the newbies neigbours. Aunty Jay said I was her real challenge, Aunty Flocy join to play against me, lance seem interested to oppose me....Hey come on, I won't play seriously on a muddy ground court. hahahhahaha.

eat only banana cake, I get prepared to get back to UTM. Wash myself and asked Uncle Law to send me. Oh yeah, the car that uncle Law drive was Uncle Clay Car. Brought down the healthy Virginionia in the car. I asked Louis to clean upstair as a promise, again he gave an unpleasant look to me but he nodded as agreeing.

So I follow Uncle Law and Aunty Vianey together with Lora. Uncle Law need to send Aunty Vianey to her work place. It was almost 9.30 when we reach that place...I can't figure out what Uncle Law felt that moment as Aunty Vianey walked out from the car to and went into the big colourfully with neon building. The baby innocent but sadly asked her father: "Daddy, where's mum going?" while watching her mum slowly disappeared form her view. Then the daddy emotionlessly answered with a baby slang:"mummy go to work" and continue driving.

the dramatic journey had end now the destination is UTM. It was a long journey because both of us don't know the exact route. I am still a direction blind. So the sign board is a big help for us. I still spare some time playing teasing with Lora, the innocent growing up girl.

So UTM, I am back. I put out my stuff and thanked uncle Law for the ride. the night fill me with happiness knowing that I had my computer 'healed'.

As I plug in everything to my computer...then I realized that....!!!

To be continued....

1 comment:

GreatGerard said...

ok maybe someday...hehehe....Lora is cousins-see my Uncle Law Daughter----then my niece = Jill my cousin Daughter...expended family member...it's been so long, I didn't see Jill---the parents are so busy...