Friday, March 31, 2006

My computer

this is the story of a computer...

I'd forgot the actual date when I was jogging alone in Balai Cerapan, UTM and I met Rhoda and Simon. I know Rhoda (a Remote Sensing girl) during after the praise and worship in SCC very last time and Simon(his course Architech) was my seniors since in secondary school. We had a quite long boring chat...I know they are the strong people in CG, Cell Group which I hate so much to attend after only once. If they tried to invite me to go for any CG, I would rather declined even if I need to lie.

The good thing happen when Simon offered to help me regarding to my computer. He was willing to bring me to Century, one of the Computer technician shop in Taman U on that weekend.I was to glad for that because I really need my computer for Engineering Drawing assignment. Then before the night come (Late evening) I was brought to my collegue with Simon's friend's car. Rhoda asked me to give Brendan (my roomates) his coat which was posted by his parents.(Rhoda and Brendan is long lost neighbour). Brendan really need such formal cloth for some annual dinner which not related to a low grade student like me.

Saturday came, at 11 am. Simon came and I brought my CPU , power cable and monitor cable (just in case!). Surprisingly, Rhoda was there in the car too (This is not a suspend story ok....it's only a matter of my computer). Well the more ,the merrier. We went to have our lunch at one of the Chinese Restaurant. I ate a lot but I had mistakenly took the Cha Sau look alike flour made food (this was not the lent season yet).

Then we went to Century, a very small shop with a lot of computer stuff put everywhere but there's a lot of customer too...It was very simple, the malay girl sign a resit for me and asked me to call them back after 3 days. My computer (only CPU) was left there with a recorded paper adhered on it Bye Virginio.

Instead of going back, Simon wanted to go to Nike Factory shop to have a look for a good price of a sport shoes. But we went to Adidas first...indeed the price there are lot more cheaper then in Sabah. Almost 70% cheaper. Same goes to the Nike Products. They are original and had been localized (Malaysia,Thailand, Indonesia, Phillipines, Vietnam made!) but the quality might be vary....bad I guess. Simon didn't buy anything. So we went to Taman U's Jusco. He looked for Bata - (a famous Czech republican's product of shoes but being localized in Malaysia) sport shoes but he couldn't maked his mind. So we have our short shopping a Jusco. I bought gel for my hair lorrr....some McVities biscuits and more. Rhoda had a big shopping with the trolley full with things that almost her's. Simon finally bought the Bata Shoe....ermmm Yeah near the Bata Shoe, I saw a noisy machine that can measure people's weight and height, health and also luck with only 50 cents. it's kind of funny as I saw some people just forgot to get the result from the machine after the measurement taken.

Next we went to Taman Tun Aminah because they wanted to meet some of their friend, but their friend didn't reply the called. So, we turned back and a an afternoon Cendol break. It was indeed a great cendol...Rhoda sponsored some kuih pisang, friend mushroom and popiah. The stall is owned by a chinese muslim converted woman. she wore Tudung and I could see her sons and daughter was helping here in this small potential business.

After that, Simon sended me back to my collegue. I was so tired but I have to get ready for church....

after several days (five instead of three days), I contacted the technician and inquired my computer's matter. He said my RAM had problem and need to change...I afraid so much because the price was very expensive. But he continued to say that not to worry because I have the warranty. well my warranty was in Taman Molek...huh!

after some weeks I claimed it from Century and went back to Aunty Flocy house...since I already promised not to take any taxi, i carried along my CPU in two way busses. people eyes couldn't be stopped. I know.

I reached there almost a 5pm Thursday... not much changes. Lance and Louis was having their 1st mid term break for a week. Aunty flocy no more working. The memoir of Geisha's story in the reality world occured among the women in the house. Uncle Law remained the same and Lora seem really not well taken care. I say hi to Aunty Jay hwo seem tiredly and so relax sitting on the single sofa. One of the sofa upstair had been move to downstair... at least i still have another to sleep on. Lance and Louise were very busy to fill their holiday with Dota as they aren't allowed to play during school days. Lora seem to forget my name...haha poor baby. so the evening start with a little shop at QQ market where me, Aunty flocy, Lora and Louis went to buy some food. I remind them I would not eat meat as my way to respect the Lent season.

The next day was a lazy Friday....the libray will close soon, I need to publish now.... to be continued....hahaha

1 comment:

GreatGerard said...

yeah but nothing really happening...just that I describe it too detail....