Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Hey! Help! They...

There's light shinning;
reflecting on everyone's face;
although live a simple life;
life's under one roof.

A child would broke the silent;
Two half-maid help a lot;
one 'tree' generates necessity;
But technology are entertainment.

If they syntax could go in;
If the entertainment is synthesis;
if received and send in one key;
It's more useful than food.

Respondsibilities had been ignored;
Mutual feelings had deterioted;
Too much depend on the 'tree';
A mix problem caused by the line.

One say "I got problem";
One say "I got problem";
One say "I got problem";
everyone got problem.

What problem, may I help;
Yes, but how could it happened;
Oh I see, the stream of entertainment;
Causing a mix problems.

Life is too easy;
I can starat anytime;
I'll know when it's come;
Just relax and wait.

Argh! Life here's too hard;
there's now life here;
I've got to restart;
return and restart.

I'll just wait and wait;
no, you cannot go;
Just stay with me;
We'll just wait and relax.

Esay in the controversial ways;
restart without considerations;
wait until the rain of gold;
problem comes by attitude.

so let me stop the factor;
Factor of entertainment;
Huh! everyone had woke up!;
is life going to change.

Desperate now is the defination;
no more dreaming in the stream;
That's could be a cruel move;
But it's effectives.

Priority shown up in the middle;
but they want easy way;
now one stop, one go and one still;
that isn't good at all.

Thre's nothing to do;
the 'servants' and child could do nothing;
lives indeed changed but no different;
Why not just wait and see.

written on 27 Feb 2006 - posted on 0.10am 8 Mar 2006. hmmmm....

1 comment:

GreatGerard said...

ermm
kind of stress but it's another chronology of life...not mine but someone else that I saw!