Thursday, December 08, 2005

My Result...!?!?!

The check I made was the last day for viewing the result from internet - 5th Dec 2005

Too bad my Laboratory Practical only B+, I thought it was easy to get A for practical, as long as I submit the report. But things are not easy in University.

Next - I felt grateful to get C+ for soil Mechanics, this subject wasn't my favour. Geeting C+ was already beyond my anticipation. But someday I hope I could do better in this important subject.

What I concern most is my calculus result...I wonder why there is no result posted yet. Usually calculus Lecturer do their job immediately after the exam. On the other side of my head say that I didn't get the result because I skipped Calculus Class more than 20% of the attendance, however according to the rules of UTM academics department, if student don't manage to attend class for 80% of the attendance, he or she will not allowed to take exam. But I wasn't told not to take the exam last time, and more over my Survey Engineering result given None and the other one - Survey Practical, TD means 'Tarik Diri' or 'Quitted', so i guess the calculus lecturer haven't updated the result notification in the web yet. Yeah, I did sit for calculus paper and it's totally sucks. So, at this moment I just anticipating for the calculus result haven't been announced yet.

Oh ya this Blog was written on the 9th Dec 2005 at 4 .32 pm - Blogger.com didn't allowed user to change the time entry anymore, So I want to make it true manually....I just chatted with Aunty Diding in yahoo and now waitting for the weather to cool down and Aunty Jay and I will go to Dedap to safe the self-Unstopable Godlike Dota-allstars players, Lance and Louise

No comments: