Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Money! Money! Money! where's my Money~...

Ok This year starting my life in Johore expenditure...hmmm

Income RM
Work salary 500
Dad's provide 2000
Pre-PTPTN Loan 1500
Dad's Provide 300
1st PTPTN Loan 3360
Choir allowance 120
Mobile Phone Trade 50
Total 7830

Expenditure RM
Registration 2000
New Clothes 150
Top Up 200
Aiesecs 250
Transports 500
expensives stuff 2215
KL trip(thrice) 300
Melaka trip 30
Genting Trip 100
food 250
meal 600
books and notes 200
unclassified 600
Total 7395
Balance 435

So what the stuff that I considered expensive?
I had spend some dollars for
1)A Computer...ermmm

Ok this electric brain aka 'Virginio' was actually Rm1700 but after upgrade into better processor and other hardware, It is about Rm1900. It is very useful until now. But i bought it at the eleven hours so only one of my assignment was done with this baby.




2) New shoes

The Dr Cardin shoes costed me Rm90 after discounted. It was so funny-the real price is Rm140, but later when i went to KL 2 months after that I saw It is only RM65 in Berjaya Times Square. ermmm. later on i bought another pair DC brand cost me RM60 after bargaining in Chinese language. But this is a fake DC shoes, i know but it is cool.

3)10 Kg single Dumbell set.
you can't see it! It is only the case. ermm. Since I found out that my body need some work out, I bought this RM60 Dumbell. At first i was so dedicated to build my body (even Lance said he wanted a body like me when he is in my age) but during exam i gradually stopped and no more nice builded protein in me. Ermmm 2006 I'll try my best to work out daily.



4)the Sonico

Nice to show off without regret. A very painful process of making this sonico. It is hard to take care and not everyone knew it and i mostly cover sonico even i was in the washroom. Costed me RM60 after bargaining to the indian tattoo maker with his unclean tools.







5)oh ya one more the UTM suiter....RM45. It was very nice to show off with this suiter especially during th ICG in genting. Ho ho ho!

So I guess overall it is RM 2215...........

What is the unclassified things...
I don't know. ermmm toiletries, comics, piercing, sponsored friend, electrical item registration and others.

Balance
according to the calculation above, I suppose to have RM435. However I only have RM100 in my pocket and RM100 more in my account....RM200. Where is the others Rm235. I couldn't figured out what I had done to my money.

Summary/resolution
I need to control my expenditure. Next year no more expensive stuff. No more trip except cheaper and important visit. No more food, because i won't be bringing my cooker and mini fridge to UTM anymore. Control meal. No more Top Up because I already sold my mobile phone to Chelsea Amanda, my cousin. No more taxi except there are share among friends for the fair. No more expensive stuff as the previous one suppose to be enough already.

I made such resolution because of knowing that I will be only get less than RM2000 for the PTPTN loan. I wonder how much is the registration fees for the 2nd semester. Money! money! Money! Where's my money~...

1 comment:

GreatGerard said...

yeah...oh yeah I knew where I spend my another RM235...it is for the GameBoy Advanced Catridge, huh never wanna buy any stuff for gameboy anymore....