Thursday, December 08, 2005

More music

So after KL trip, life is even worse though I had the unlimitted internet connection. Very boring. So what I did previously. I watched DVD's, special regard to Princess Mononoke - a very good storyline and Characters but my aunt say she already watched this movie for the 20th times and the whole world already viewed it last time. Well I guess I was too late but I won't mind because at least I had the chance to see the famous Anime.

Other than that - I downloaded a lot of songs. I just started using LimeWire to download. It is easier to find audio or video source using this download manager but my friend, ajax - said it is vulnerable for sprware to do it's spying job on my computer. But I still use it, stupid stubborn that what I am.

I had downloaded most Pop Idol songs - Gareth Gates, Will Young, Kurt Nilsen, Kelly Clarkson, Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino and also some other songs from Westlife, Il Divo, Mariah Carey, Stefanie Sunand more, Illegaly.

I want to mention Westlife new album the song "When You Tell Me that You love Me" featuring Diana Ross. Hooh! I amazed by Mark voice...He sang out high note, I wasn't sure wether it is Falseto or real voice. He also sang sharply to the note and surprisingly Shane only back up singer.

My Game! Urgh...I began to be a procrastinator.

No comments: