Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Purpose 3: Faith

Do I 100% believe in God? Yes. But do I follow 100% of God's will? Sadly no. I bet you if it's 100% then I am not human being. Am not perfect. Perfect is boring, human being is interesting. It's hard to be Christian. A real true Christian. it's not easy to carry the cross.


My reflex myself and knew that my faith sometimes strong and most of the time weak. Sadly but true. I am still on my long journey finding God. I am looking my purpose of life.

Once in secondary 1, My homerun teacher asked what is my ambition. I hesitate that time cause I know i don't feel like i want to be anyone. I just don't know. But the teacher insist. Then I got the thought and said I want to be a politician, teacher and PRIEST. But as I grow up along the journey with God, I don't feel much interested to be Priest. LOL.

So my purpose of this blog is to write anything in my daily life or previous event that related to my faith.  One of the thing i want to mention here is about my friends in GIFT.  It is the Catholic Student Society in UTM. although I am no longer a student, i loves joining and being around with them.  I am very grateful for being gifter as it really makes my life as a student worthful.  GIFT really makes me the person I am today and I believe this is GOD's will.


One of the most memorable moment with GIFT.


No comments: