Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Now..



So here I am, very long time never update this blog. I just can't find any good idea to blog. It's like everything shouldn't be written. ok ok but I guess i don't wanna stop. I will just write anything if i got the time.

exam is just around the corner and i need to do good in my final year. recently i was very busy with my final degree Project. I'm glad that it all over. thank God.

After exam, i'll joinning a Campus Ministry program SALT. go and check youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVqts-6Nhx0

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9RJ2gHGvKQ

for more info, I am the creator of that video, ok I know it very amateur. It my first time and I use window movie maker only but, I love my work.

I am also the publicist and treasurer of SALT program. I have to deal with money.

Ok, What's after SALT? On the 10th of Dec I'll be back home. Thanks to my mum, she bought me the flight ticket. Thanks also to Aunty flocy for helping me.

anyway, at home? What's my plan! one of the most important is to do continue my final project. talk about it later.

other than that, my family members have planned a lot of things for this year end. From the 19th to 1st january, there will be a marathon of party, dinner, event and so forth. I hope i can handle all.

apart from that I hope I got some work from my agency. It's been a very long time I did not contact them but how i wish to be working with them again as a crew, clown or model...

model? ok ok i am not there yet, but i hope to be one at least for little experience. I don't dare to tell anyone about this.

The logo beside is my agency logo- its fairuz modelling agency. I a little shy to say about that because i haven't not work as a model yet but as crew and clown only. I hope to model for this agency. The people in that agency are very nice especially Mrs Amal, Calista, Mr Alan, Ridz, and more. Hope to see you guys again this september.
one more thing that i felt critical is about my body figure i have a big stomact but skiny body. Maybe because of my eating habit and lack of exercise caused all this. I am very lazy to move my ass around for any trainning of even a simple jog. I need to work this thing out. A model need a good body figure and good attitude.

ok i hope I can make it.

No comments: