Friday, May 30, 2008

I playing safe now..

at nite, I always hope u are in my arms.
I will warm the cold nite.
I want to watch you sleep-soundly.

at work, i thought of you.
I know we'll meet again,
but i can't wait that moment.
Cus I missed you so much.

And at time we were together,
I feel great...
But somehow, dont know why,
I felt incomplete.

When we were talking,
I admire your sweer voice,
I 'm inspired by your words.
Weekend O please come.

I can get through anything.
but not this
the feeling of missing you.
It's strentening me.

In the church..
I always want to sit with you
To worship God with you.
To feel God's grace upon us.

Now I'm writing this.
Just to tell you.
as I love you but couldn't
no I just couldn't say it.

I hope this letter is enough,
greatly to express my feeling.
I'm playing safe now.
I won't take risk.

No comments: