Monday, May 26, 2008

Battle of the band,.

Hi Im glad to see u in the church. Although I felt awkward but i tried to cool down. I dun mind for you didn't help my band although i asked for it. I never care anymore. Glad so much to see how great is the band u guys had formed. Congratulations for winning 3rd place. I know it's a lil' late to greet this.

Anyway I wish to say something. I'm the new president of GIFT now. Just got voted just now. Although I have problem as you know, but i feel that i still want to serve my best to GOD. I know my weaknesses and already accepted for I am. I won't struggle my self to be somebody but i only tell the trusted friend. I had stop thinking of changing as long as I don't do something disgusting. Cause attempthing to change only made me even suffer and disturbed very much. And by that way, I never blame God, who loves me so much.

Im happy to be myself. I knew we will never be like last time. And I also had stopped hoping for that. But Thank God for the very great lil' time (1 year) that he gave me the chances to know you. I had the most meaningful and enjoy period in my life. You had brough a big impact to my life. All that moment will I remember, never diminish.

God Bless You.

No comments: