Saturday, November 19, 2005

I helped Jimmy. Where is Ben! My last coming Exam!

I woke very late just now...where it was 11.30 am but I wanted to stay relax...then I realized that I had procrastinated Jimmy's Errand to me which I supposed to settle down yesterday...but i didn't because I feel very bad about my Calculus exam and I had no mood to be good, I didn't go to church as well......
(Picture left: Jimmy...He is a good guy...very good.)

So, I went to his room which were unoccupied since yesterday because he already went back to his hometown...I started by carrying two medium size heavy boxes and one medium size luggage....carried them one by one to a store which is situated about 400 m from the room....I sweat a lot and easily tired cause I hadn't get any of my meal yet I only had some biscuits for last night meal. I helped him to registered his stuff and upsed his money he gave me last time to pay for the fee to keep our stuff in that store...Next i helped him to confirm the check out document at our college office...Luckily both store and office still opened...

So last on e was to passed the CD's and DVD's to his friends...later....lorrrrr haha. I hadn't reload my phone so I can't contact them...Jimmy keeps remind me about this task well he promised to CHIA me...meant to spend me...hehe....

No I m in the library writing this...Ya.. what the heaven happened to Ben...from Singapore...he didn't contact me...he supposed to stay one more night with me last night but he didn't come...I guess he felt boring in my place...well he had his right....I think he is on his way now back to KL...I just hope that he will send me the photo from his Digital camera....

Today I hoep to revise Soil mechanic to get ready for tomorrow exam...final and last exam then I'll go back to my aunt house....Good Luck to my self

No comments: